Yoon Se-ah, junior Won Jin-A, Friendly Sight..."Something's pretty."

Yoon Se-ah told me about the recent explosion of the senior style.Actor Yoon Se-ah told his SNS on the 2nd, # melt me, consciousness, and unconsciousness.#Won Jin-A # Something #Diety and posted two photos.In the first photo, Yoon Se-ah is showing off his coolness in the drama I Melt Me with green suits and black high heels.The second photo, which was posted, shows the younger actor Won Jin-A, who is appearing in the same drama, looking at him from a distance with a sad expression.On the other hand, Yoon Se-ah and Won Jin-A are playing in the TVN weekend drama I Melt Me, Na Ha Young, Gomiran.Photo: Yoon Se-ah Personal SNS
Yoon Se-ah told me about the recent explosion of the senior style.Actor Yoon Se-ah told his SNS on the 2nd, # melt me, consciousness, and unconsciousness.#Won Jin-A # Something #Diety and posted two photos.In the first photo, Yoon Se-ah is showing off his coolness in the drama I Melt Me with green suits and black high heels.The second photo, which was posted, shows the younger actor Won Jin-A, who is appearing in the same drama, looking at him from a distance with a sad expression.On the other hand, Yoon Se-ah and Won Jin-A are playing in the TVN weekend drama I Melt Me, Na Ha Young, Gomiran.Photo: Yoon Se-ah Personal SNS

Yoon Se-ah told me about the recent explosion of the "senior" style.

Actor Yoon Se-ah told his SNS on the 2nd, "# melt me, consciousness, and unconsciousness. #Won Jin-A # Something #Diety "and posted two photos. In the first photo, Yoon Se-ah is showing off his coolness in the drama "I Melt Me" with green suits and black high heels. The second photo, which was posted, shows the younger Actor Won Jin-A, who is appearing in the same drama, looking at him from a distance with a sad expression.

On the other hand, Yoon Se-ah and Won Jin-A are playing in the TVN weekend drama "I Melt Me", "Na Ha Young, "Gomiran".

Photo: Yoon Se-ah Personal SNS