MomoLand Yeon Woo, the girl group's daily "foot-sick" of 'visual'

Yeon Woo, a member of girl group Momoland, shared her routine.On the 17th, Yeon Woo posted a picture and a short article on his Instagram account.In the post, Yeon Woo wrote, I am tired of my feet, and I was worried about my fans.In particular, the slim, long-legged Yeon Woo boasts a brilliant visual with a small face and clear features.Yeon Woo is appearing on TVNs Friday drama Nida Chollima Mart.

Yeon Woo, a member of girl group MomoLand, shared her routine.

On the 17th, Yeon Woo posted a picture and a short article on his Instagram account.

In the post, Yeon Woo wrote, "I am tired of my feet," and I was worried about my fans.

In particular, the slim, long-legged Yeon Woo boasts a brilliant visual with a small face and clear features.

Yeon Woo is appearing on TVN's Friday drama 'Nida Chollima Mart'.