Wang Gun-ho "I dream of Idol like Korea, EXO-nct" cast in Korea Agency

Although Mnet ProDeuce X 101 did not get the glory of debut, there are those who have been loved by fans because they show constant efforts.After the broadcast, the relationship continues, and three people who nest together in a new agency, Kang Sukhwa X Wang Gunho X Hidaka Mahiro is hot.Bnt met three attractive people for the first time.In the photo shoot, which was conducted with two concepts, the three people showed off their charm as a group and as an individual.In the concept of autumn mood, he showed a warm and friendly boy, and in the concept of black color, he showed off his modern and chic aspect and showed off his appearance as a preliminary star who was ready for the full stage.After filming, I was able to talk to three people who sat facing each other in a straightforward manner: the Taiwanese Wang Gun-ho, the Japanese Hidaka Mahiro, and the Korean Kang Sukhwa.I started talking about how three people with different nationalities, ages, and appearances dreamed of the same goal as Idol.Wang said, I happened to see Justin Biebers stage as a child, and since then I thought I wanted to be a singer like that.I was able to grow my dreams by watching the famous Idol groups of Korea, saying, I received a casting offer from Korea Agency and came to Korea.I wanted to be Idol like EXO and NCT. The concept of the Idol group is limited in Japan compared to Korea, said Mahiro Hidaka. I feel that there are many cute groups in Japan, but that is not a good fit for me.I wanted to be a trot singer, a genre that I was accustomed to because I lived with my grandparents when I was a child, Kang Sukhwa said.As I grew older, I opened my eyes to the dance, song of the Idol group and felt that it fit my aptitude.Since then, I have only come to see the goal of debuting Idol. He laughed when he replied that the trot singer was a dream.Three people have many different things, but they have many common connections. Three people have practiced in a company and have appeared in survival programs.I never dreamed Id meet the two people Id practiced with in my agency again, Kang Sukhwa said of the three-time relationship.Meanwhile, the three of them, who had not experienced a survival program until the last ProDeuce X 101, had similar feelings about the impression.Kang Suk said, The burden of survival programs was very great.But I could do the Top Model many times because I felt afraid and felt that I could not get anything because I hesitated. At the same time, it seems that it is most regrettable that not only me but also other participants can not show what they want to show.I feel sorry that I have not been able to show various images to fans. Wang Gun-ho told the survival program that he felt the growth point of feeling the familiarity with the stage with Top Model, and Hidaka Mahiro said, After participating in the survival program, patience and patience seem to have occurred.But I had to beat someone to make my system a very painful one. I want to be in a program that can work together in the future. Wang Gun-ho and Hidaka Mahiro, who are practicing hard in other countries, have also talked about the troubles and good things of Korean life.Both of them share the difficulties of different languages, while Wang said, I have been in Korea for about a year and a half.I have been hard because I do not know Korean, but everything else is so good.It was difficult to adapt at first because of the different culture and language, said Hidaka Mahiro.But I like Korean fashion very much and eat spicy food well. Wang Kun-ho also showed the stickiness of the three people by saying, I always thank Mahillo for eating spicy food and Seokhwa for his choreography and vocal skills.Although he did not achieve his dream of debut through the survival program, the three people who are trying endlessly and trying to show good looks to their fans did not hesitate to appeal to him.Mahillo smiled at his charm, saying that he was laughing, and Wang Gun-ho replied, My charm is that I am the owner of a happy virus that can make others laugh. Kang Sukhwa gave a deep answer, I think I am a charm who does not disappoint the fans who wait for me,I also talked about the program that I want to appear after my debut, resembling a role model to three people who are running hard to dream of their debut.Kang Sukhwa is a role model, Lee Ki-kwang, Kim Hee-cheol, and Jeongguk. Every group has a common point that my favorites are seniors who are good at dancing, singing, and performing arts.I want to be such an all-around entertainer. Mahiro Hidaka said that he wanted to resemble a sexy figure on stage, although he usually likes BTS as a role model.While continuing the story of a resemblance star that I heard after the broadcast, I was able to hear the story of Friend Lee Dae-hwi, who told Kang Sukhwa that he resembled in an interview in the past.Kang Sukhwa, who had been in contact with Lee Dae-hwi since the days of the trainees, has now become a good friend to share their grievances with each other. He also told me that he was able to catch up with the idea that Dae-hwi recommended Top Model even when he hesitated to appear in the survival program.After Mahiro Hidaka, who wants to be on stage at a big awards ceremony such as Wang Gun-ho and Mnet MAMA, who like animals and want to appear on SBS Animal Farm, Kang Sukhwa laughed, saying, I have thought about the program I want to appear after my debut.I want to appear once because it is a good program to show charm as Idol. Kang Sukhwa, Hidaka Mahiro, Wang Gunho and the interview as well as the interview, I was able to feel the dreams and efforts of the three people without filtering.From the pure heart that I want to resemble my seniors who have already made their debut to the love of fans who wait endlessly for them.I wanted to applaud the sparkling future of the three people who sweat and strive with the innocence and passion of dreams.Editor: Lee Hye-jung Photographer: Kim Yeon-jung Stylelist: Song Hye-ran Hair: Style Floor Ha-eun Designer Make-up: Style Floor Kook Ji-hoonnews report

Although Mnet 'ProDeuce X 101' did not get the glory of debut, there are those who have been loved by fans because they show constant efforts. After the broadcast, the relationship continues, and three people who nest together in a new Agency, Kang Sukhwa X Wang Gunho X Hidaka Mahiro is hot. Bnt met three attractive people for the first time.

In the photo shoot, which was conducted with two concepts, the three people showed off their charm as a group and as an individual. In the concept of autumn mood, he showed a warm and Friendly boy, and in the concept of black color, he showed off his modern and chic aspect and showed off his appearance as a preliminary star who was ready for the full stage.

After filming, I was able to talk to three people who sat facing each other in a straightforward manner: the Taiwanese Wang Gun-ho, the Japanese Hidaka Mahiro, and the Korean Kang Sukhwa. I started talking about how three people with different nationalities, ages, and appearances dreamed of the same goal as Idol.

Wang said, "I happened to see Justin Bieber's stage as a child, and since then I thought I wanted to be a singer like that. I was able to grow my dreams by watching the famous Idol groups of Korea, saying, "I received a casting offer from Korea Agency and came to Korea." I wanted to be Idol like EXO and nct. "

“The concept of the Idol group is limited in Japan compared to Korea,” said Mahiro Hidaka. “I feel that there are many cute groups in Japan, but that is not a good fit for me. "I wanted to be a trot singer, a genre that I was accustomed to because I lived with my grandparents when I was a child," Kang Sukhwa said. As I grew older, I opened my eyes to the dance, song of the Idol group and felt that it fit my aptitude. Since then, I have only come to see the goal of debuting Idol. "He laughed when he replied that the trot singer was a dream.

Three people have many different things, but they have many common connections. Three people have practiced in a company and have appeared in survival programs. “I never dreamed I’d meet the two people I’d practiced with in my Agency again,” Kang Sukhwa said of the three-time relationship.

Meanwhile, the three of them, who had not experienced a survival program until the last ProDeuce X 101, had similar feelings about the impression. Kang Suk said, "The burden of survival programs was very great. But I could do the Top Model many times because I felt afraid and felt that I could not get anything because I hesitated. "At the same time, it seems that it is most regrettable that not only me but also other participants can not show what they want to show. I feel sorry that I have not been able to show various images to fans. "

Wang Gun-ho told the survival program that he felt the growth point of feeling the familiarity with the stage with Top Model, and Hidaka Mahiro said, "After participating in the survival program, patience and patience seem to have occurred. But I had to beat someone to make my system a very painful one. I want to be in a program that can work together in the future. "

Wang Gun-ho and Hidaka Mahiro, who are practicing hard in other countries, have also talked about the troubles and good things of Korean life. Both of them share the difficulties of different languages, while Wang said, "I have been in Korea for about a year and a half. I have been hard because I do not know Korean, but everything else is so good. "It was difficult to adapt at first because of the different culture and language," said Hidaka Mahiro. But I like Korean fashion very much and eat spicy food well. " Wang Kun-ho also showed the stickiness of the three people by saying, "I always thank Mahillo for eating spicy food and Seokhwa for his choreography and vocal skills."

Although he did not achieve his dream of debut through the survival program, the three people who are trying endlessly and trying to show good looks to their fans did not hesitate to appeal to him. Mahillo smiled at his charm, saying that he was laughing, and Wang Gun-ho replied, "My charm is that I am the owner of a happy virus that can make others laugh." Kang Sukhwa gave a deep answer, "I think I am a charm who does not disappoint the fans who wait for me,

I also talked about the program that I want to appear after my debut, resembling a role model to three people who are running hard to dream of their debut. Kang Sukhwa is a role model, Lee Ki-kwang, Kim Hee-cheol, and Jeongguk. "Every group has a common point that my favorites are seniors who are good at dancing, singing, and performing arts. I want to be such an all-around entertainer. "Mahiro Hidaka said that he wanted to resemble a sexy figure on stage, although he usually likes BTS as a role model.

While continuing the story of a resemblance star that I heard after the broadcast, I was able to hear the story of Friend Lee Dae-hwi, who told Kang Sukhwa that he resembled in an interview in the past. Kang Sukhwa, who had been in contact with Lee Dae-hwi since the days of the trainees, has now become a good Friend to share their grievances with each other. He also told me that he was able to catch up with the idea that Dae-hwi recommended Top Model even when he hesitated to appear in the survival program.

After Mahiro Hidaka, who wants to be on stage at a big awards ceremony such as Wang Gun-ho and Mnet 'MAMA', who like animals and want to appear on SBS 'Animal Farm', Kang Sukhwa laughed, saying, "I have thought about the program I want to appear after my debut." I want to appear once because it is a good program to show charm as Idol. "

Kang Sukhwa, Hidaka Mahiro, Wang Gunho and the interview as well as the interview, I was able to feel the dreams and efforts of the three people without filtering. From the pure heart that I want to resemble my seniors who have already made their debut to the love of fans who wait endlessly for them. I wanted to applaud the sparkling future of the three people who sweat and strive with the innocence and passion of dreams.

Editor: Lee Hye-jung Photographer: Kim Yeon-jung Stylelist: Song Hye-ran Hair: Style Floor Ha-eun Designer Make-up: Style Floor Kook Ji-hoon

news report