VagaBond', a year-long long journey, Period. Lee Seung-gi Yun-shik Baek 5 people's End testimony

maekyung.com news teamFive leading players, including Vagabond Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy - Shin Sung-rok - Moon Jin-hee - Yun-shik Baek, delivered their end remarks ahead of the final session today (23rd).The SBS gilt drama Vagabond (VAGABOND) is an intelligence action melody that will uncover a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil-commodity passenger plane crash in a concealed truth.After a year of production, after opening the opening of the opening ceremony on September 21, the audience laughed and rang for nearly three months and left only one time to End.The story of the unexpected anti-war bombs to the end is making it impossible to put the tension on the line, and the Vagabond protagonists such as Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy - Shin Sung-rok - Moon Jin-hee - Yun-shik Baek I asked for ease.I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it, he said. I am grateful to the stuntman team who made Yoo In-sik, director Lee Gil-bok, director Jang Young-chul, writer Jung Kyung-soon,I think it was the staff who had been silently struggling behind the scenes that could have ended safely without hurting any one, even though there were many dangerous action gods.I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. He said that he felt responsible and strong like Cha Dal-gun in the drama.Bae Suzy, who sometimes showed off his charm of calming and passion in the heart of the NIS black agent Gohari, said, I am fortunate to have a memory of the screen that keeps the bereaved families from the whole body so that they can go in front of the courthouse. Its ene.Vagabonds message of healing seemed to be implicit in the screen, he said. There were many moments when my heart got hot as I took a picture of VagabondI was happy to be able to work with good seniors and good staff, and I think I will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a place to learn a lot. Shin Sung-rok, who boasted his charisma as a cool and intelligent NIS inspector, Kiwoong, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene.Its true that the car was overthrown, bullets were rampant, bombs were blown up, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there were not many opportunities to take a large scale screen like this, he said, expressing satisfaction with the fact that particularly decent Kitaewoong has changed characters that explode anger and face aggressively, leaving it in a MemoryThank you for your love of Vagabond, and I am satisfied with your new attempt and thank you for your many.It is a work that is more expected next, he said.Moon Jin-hee, who made a successful acting transformation as a weapons lobbyist and femme Fatale Jessica, said, The first time, the action scene that Cha Dal-gun chases after confronting the terrorist Jerome is Memory.I admired the spectacular scale of snow and the action in exotic cities, he said.If you choose one more thing, Jessica and Oh Sang-mis container Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé scene comes to mind, she laughed, and Jessica Lee, who was a friendly business woman, turned into a blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé, Because I felt it was a response.Moy Yat was also happy to shoot Vagabond.I would be really happy if I had another chance to be with the best staff and Actor. Yun-shik Baek, who played the role of President Chung Kook-pyo of the Republic of Korea and gave an overwhelming presence, said, How can I say only one screen?All the screens were all famous. He said, One scene, I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger actors who have completed the masters by pouring infinite passion without dealing with it.It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. Thanks to all the actors soulful performance, the work was able to cruising without fail, said Celltrion Entertainment, a production company. Im deeply grateful, he said.I hope you enjoy the Vagabond to the end, he said.Meanwhile, the last episode of Vagabond will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 23rd.

maekyung.com news team

Five leading players, including VagaBond Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy - Shin Sung-rok - Moon Jin-hee - Yun-shik Baek, delivered their End remarks ahead of the final session today (23rd).

The SBS gilt drama VagaBond (VagaBond) is an intelligence Action melody that will uncover a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil-commodity passenger plane crash in a concealed truth.

After a year of production, after opening the opening of the opening ceremony on September 21, the audience laughed and rang for nearly three months and left only one time to End. The story of the unexpected anti-war bombs to the End is making it impossible to put the tension on the line, and the VagaBond' protagonists such as Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy - Shin Sung-rok - Moon Jin-hee - Yun-shik Baek I asked for ease.

"I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it," he said. "I am grateful to the stuntman team who made Yoo In-sik, director Lee Gil-bok, director Jang Young-chul, writer Jung Kyung-soon, I think it was the staff who had been silently struggling behind the scenes that could have Ended safely without hurting any one, even though there were many dangerous Action gods. I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. "He said that he felt responsible and strong like Cha Dal-gun in the drama.

Bae Suzy, who sometimes showed off his charm of calming and passion in the heart of the NIS black agent Gohari, said, "I am fortunate to have a Memory of the screen that keeps the bereaved families from the whole body so that they can go in front of the courthouse." It's ene. “VagaBond’s message of healing seemed to be implicit in the screen,” he said. “There were many moments when my heart got hot as I took a picture of ‘VagaBond’ I was happy to be able to work with good seniors and good staff, and I think I will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a place to learn a lot. "

Shin Sung-rok, who boasted his charisma as a cool and intelligent NIS inspector, Kiwoong, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene. “It’s true that the car was overthrown, bullets were rampant, bombs were blown up, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there were not many opportunities to take a large scale screen like this,” he said, expressing satisfAction with the fact that “particularly decent Kitaewoong has changed characters that explode anger and face aggressively, leaving it in a Memory” “Thank you for your love of ‘VagaBond’, and I am satisfied with your new attempt and thank you for your many. It is a work that is more expected next, "he said.

Moon Jin-hee, who made a successful Acting transformation as a weapons lobbyist and Femme Fatale Jessica, said, "The first time, the Action scene that Cha Dal-gun chases after confronting the terrorist Jerome is Memory. “I admired the spectacular scale of snow and the Action in exotic cities,” he said. "If you choose one more thing, Jessica and Oh Sang-mi's container Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé scene comes to mind," she laughed, "and Jessica Lee, who was a friEndly business woman, turned into a blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé, “Because I felt it was a response.” Moy Yat was also happy to shoot "VagaBond". I would be really happy if I had another chance to be with the best staff and Actor. "

Yun-shik Baek, who played the role of President Chung Kook-pyo of the Republic of Korea and gave an overwhelming presence, said, "How can I say only one screen? All the screens were all famous. "He said," One scene, I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger Actors who have completed the masters by pouring infinite passion without dealing with it. It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. "

“Thanks to all the Actors’ soulful performance, the work was able to cruising without fail,” said Celltrion Entertainment, a production company. “I’m deeply grateful,” he said. “I hope you enjoy the VagaBond to the End,” he said.

Meanwhile, the last episode of VagaBond' will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 23rd.