VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy, Ending with Affection..."Moy Yat Moy Yat Happy."

The leading characters of Vagabond such as Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy expressed their end feelings.Five leading actors, including Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jeong-hee, and Yun-shik Baek, in the SBS gilt drama Vagabond (VAGABOND) (playplayed by Jang Young-chul Jeong Gyeong-sun, directed by Yoo In-sik) which is scheduled to air its last episode on the 23rd, are in the drama. I shared my heartbreaking ending with my inner master.Vagabond is an intelligence action melody that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth.After a year of production, after opening the opening of the opening ceremony on September 21, I laughed and cried for about three months and left only one time to End.The Vagabond characters such as Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, and Yun-shik Baek delivered their own scene and end impressions ahead of the end.Lee Seung-gi, who played the role of a stuntman who ran uncompromisingly to dig up the conspiracy and truth about his nephews death, said, It is hard to extract only one screen because it was a very intense work, but the first chase ending scene comes to mind. I think it was a rich scene that showed a lot of things to see and show in a compressed but speedy manner. I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it, he said. I am grateful to the stuntman team who made Yoo In-sik, director Lee Gil-bok, director Jang Young-chul, writer Jing Gyoung-sun, senior actors, and Cha Dal-gun more brilliant.I think it was because of the staff who suffered silently from behind that one person could not be hurt even though there were many dangerous action gods.I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the viewers. I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. Bae Suzy, who has shown a variety of charms that sometimes go to and from the heartwarming and passion, sometimes shows off his luck as a black agent of the NIS, the memory of the screen that keeps the bereaved families from the whole body so that the confession, Its ene.Vagabonds message of healing seemed to be implicit in the scane.There were many moments when my heart got hot as I filmed Vagabond.I was happy to be able to work with good seniors and good staff, and I think I will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a place to learn a lot. Shin Sung-rok, who boasted his charisma as a cool and intelligent NIS inspector, Kiwoong, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene.It is true that the car was overturned, the bullets were heavy, the bombs were exploded, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there was not much opportunity to take a large scale screen like this, he said. Especially, the gentle guitar exploded anger and aggressively confronted the character change, He said.Thank you for sending me a lot of love to Vagabond. I am satisfied with the new attempt and thank many people.It is a work that is waiting for the next time. Moon Jin-hee, who made a successful acting transformation as a weapons lobbyist and femme Fatale Jessica, said, In the first time, the action god who chases after Cha Dal-gun confronts the terrorist Jerome is Memory.I admired the spectacular scale of the snow, the action in the exotic city. If you choose one more thing, Jessica Lee and Oh Sang-mis container Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé scene comes to mind. Jessica Lee, who was a friendly business woman, felt Jessicas way of transforming into a bold Femme Fatale, Because it is, he explained.Moy Yat Moy Yat, who shoots Vagabond, was happy.I am really happy if I have another chance to be with the best staff and actor. Yun-shik Baek, who played the role of President of the Republic of Korea, and gave an overwhelming presence, said, How can I say only one screen?All the screens were all famous. I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger Actor who has completed the mastery by pouring infinite passion without dealing with a god, a god.It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. Celltrion Entertainment said, Thanks to all the actors souls, I was able to cruise the work without any hesitation. I am deeply grateful.I hope you enjoy Vagabond until the end. Meanwhile, the last episode of Vagabond will be broadcast at 10 pm on the day.

The leading characters of VagaBond' such as Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy expressed their End feelings.

Five leading Actors, including Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jeong-hee, and Yun-shik Baek, in the SBS gilt drama "VagaBond" (VagaBond) (playplayed by Jang Young-chul Jeong Gyeong-sun, directed by Yoo In-sik) which is scheduled to air its last episode on the 23rd, are in the drama. I shared my heartbreaking Ending with my inner master.

VagaBond' is an intelligence Action melody that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth. After a year of production, after opening the opening of the opening ceremony on September 21, I laughed and cried for about three months and left only one time to End.

The "VagaBond" characters such as Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, and Yun-shik Baek delivered their own scene and End impressions ahead of the End.

Lee Seung-gi, who played the role of a stuntman who ran uncompromisingly to dig up the conspiracy and truth about his nephew's death, said, "It is hard to extract only one screen because it was a very intense work, but the first chase Ending scene comes to mind." I think it was a rich scene that showed a lot of things to see and show in a compressed but speedy manner. "

"I am proud to tell you that many people around me have enjoyed it," he said. "I am grateful to the stuntman team who made Yoo In-sik, director Lee Gil-bok, director Jang Young-chul, writer Jing Gyoung-sun, senior Actors, and Cha Dal-gun more brilliant."

"I think it was because of the staff who suffered silently from behind that one person could not be hurt even though there were many dangerous Action gods. I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the viewers. I will try to find viewers in a better way in the future. "

Bae Suzy, who has shown a variety of charms that sometimes go to and from the heartwarming and passion, sometimes shows off his luck as a black agent of the NIS, "the Memory of the screen that keeps the bereaved families from the whole body so that the confession, It's ene. "VagaBond's message of healing seemed to be implicit in the scane."

"There were many moments when my heart got hot as I filmed VagaBond'. I was happy to be able to work with good seniors and good staff, and I think I will stay in Memory for a long time because it was a place to learn a lot. "

Shin Sung-rok, who boasted his charisma as a cool and intelligent NIS inspector, Kiwoong, cited the large shooting scene completed in Morocco as the most memorable scene.

"It is true that the car was overturned, the bullets were heavy, the bombs were exploded, and the risk was high, but it was a new experience because there was not much opportunity to take a large scale screen like this," he said. "Especially, the gentle guitar exploded anger and aggressively confronted the character change, "He said.

"Thank you for sEnding me a lot of love to VagaBond'. I am satisfied with the new attempt and thank many people. It is a work that is waiting for the next time. "

Moon Jin-hee, who made a successful Acting transformation as a weapons lobbyist and Femme Fatale Jessica, said, "In the first time, the Action god who chases after Cha Dal-gun confronts the terrorist Jerome is Memory. I admired the spectacular scale of the snow, the Action in the exotic city. "

"If you choose one more thing, Jessica Lee and Oh Sang-mi's container Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé scene comes to mind." Jessica Lee, who was a friEndly business woman, felt Jessica's way of transforming into a bold Femme Fatale, Because it is," he explained.

"Moy Yat Moy Yat, who shoots VagaBond', was happy. I am really happy if I have another chance to be with the best staff and Actor. "

Yun-shik Baek, who played the role of President of the Republic of Korea, and gave an overwhelming presence, said, "How can I say only one screen? All the screens were all famous. "

"I give all my gratitude and glory to the younger Actor who has completed the mastery by pouring infinite passion without dealing with a god, a god. It was a great time to be able to be with good staff and good juniors. "

Celltrion Entertainment said, "Thanks to all the Actors' souls, I was able to cruise the work without any hesitation. I am deeply grateful." I hope you enjoy VagaBond' until the End. "

Meanwhile, the last episode of VagaBond' will be broadcast at 10 pm on the day.