VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, behind terror, finds out...'Samuel=Lee Gyung-young'

Lee Seung-gi was in crisis when he learned that Lee Gyeung-young was behind the terror.On SBSs Vagabond broadcast on the 22nd, I noticed that Lee Seung-gi was behind all the incidents, Prince Edward Island Park.On the same day, Jerome (Yoo Tae-oh) found Cha Dal-gun who came to Oh Sang-mi (Kang Kyung-heon) and pointed a gun at Cha Dal-gun, saying, Its been a long time.Chadalgan and Jeromes chase began, and Oh Sang-mi was chased by another killer when the police arrived.Cha Dal-gun told Oh Sang-mi, who was being attacked and bleeding, I will call an ambulance, so hold your mind. Oh Sang-mi wrote something on the floor with blood and left the word Sammael.Cha Dal-geon, who heard this, asked, What is Samael? Do you mean Hong Soon-jo? But eventually Oh Sang-mi died.The next target may be you, said Gohari (played by Bae Su-ji), who pulled out the chadalgun from the police station, and worried about Chadalgan, and stay with me for a while.After that, Cha Dal-geon, who was in the shower, recalled Jeromes Tattoo in a picture left by Oh Sang-mi, and Cha Dal-geon ran out of the bathroom saying, I found it, its Jerome.He said it was carved on the left clavicle side of the kid, Gohari said, reporting to Kang Ju-cheol (Lee Ki-young).If Jerome is a mercenary, hell plant a microchip in the skin with the Tattoo, and Ill send it here to find the data, so you two can find it, Kang said.Cha Dal-geon also advised President Jungkook, Did you think you were in a trap? What if someone was Lee Yong?Jungkook, who visited Yoon Han-kis room after that, heard that Yoon Han-ki voluntarily appeared in the NIS investigation team.The NIS began to interview and Yoon Han-ki informed him of his account and password, saying, My secret account and password are all the data I want when I enter it.Then, Ki Tae-woong asked, Have you ever heard of Samael? Do you know? Yoon Han-ki avoided answering.The impeachment proposal of President Jungkook was approved, and Jungkook called out Cha Dal-geon and said, I thought I would actually die, but I think I was Lee Yong by someone you said, so I should be able to die because I think I was drugged.Everything I can do, he said.I dont need help, Chadalgan said, Im going to take care of my own path. Jungkook said, Youre the first person to give me advice.If you need help, save my phone number and call me anytime.Prince Edward Island Park told Cha Dal-geon, who had pointed a gun at him, If we should have stopped when Kim Yuqi was caught, we would have all been happy endings. I have a guest who invited me, but there will be a bomb in the bag.Put the gun down or you will see the terrible sight with your eyes. Put it down. The bereaved families and the confessionals die.Prince Edward Island Park said, I think I will meet someone who misses me earlier. He burned a warehouse where Cha Dal-gun and Kim Song Yuqi were tied up and put a car.Meanwhile, Vagabond is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.

Lee Seung-gi was in crisis when he learned that Lee Gyeung-young was behind the terror.

On SBS's VagaBond broadcast on the 22nd, I noticed that Lee Seung-gi was behind all the incidents, Prince Edward Island Park.

On the same day, Jerome (Yoo Tae-oh) found Cha Dal-gun who came to Oh Sang-mi (Kang Kyung-heon) and pointed a gun at Cha Dal-gun, saying, "It's been a long time." Chadalgan and Jerome's chase began, and Oh Sang-mi was chased by another killer when the police arrived.

Cha Dal-gun told Oh Sang-mi, who was being attacked and bleeding, "I will call an ambulance, so hold your mind." Oh Sang-mi wrote something on the floor with blood and left the word "Sammael". Cha Dal-geon, who heard this, asked, "What is Samael? Do you mean Hong Soon-jo?" But eventually Oh Sang-mi died.

“The next target may be you,” said Gohari (played by Bae Su-ji), who pulled out the chadalgun from the police station, and worried about Chadalgan, “and stay with me for a while.” After that, Cha Dal-geon, who was in the shower, recalled Jerome's Tattoo in a picture left by Oh Sang-mi, and Cha Dal-geon ran out of the bathroom saying, "I found it, it's Jerome."

“He said it was carved on the left clavicle side of the kid,” Gohari said, reporting to Kang Ju-cheol (Lee Ki-young). “If Jerome is a mercenary, he’ll plant a microchip in the skin with the Tattoo, and I’ll send it here to find the data, so you two can find it,” Kang said.

Cha Dal-geon also advised President Jungkook, "Did you think you were in a trap? What if someone was Lee Yong?" Jungkook, who visited Yoon Han-ki's room after that, heard that Yoon Han-ki voluntarily appeared in the NIS investigation team.

The NIS began to interview and Yoon Han-ki informed him of his account and password, saying, "My secret account and password are all the data I want when I enter it." Then, Ki Tae-woong asked, "Have you ever heard of Samael? Do you know?" Yoon Han-ki avoided answering.

The impeachment proposal of President Jungkook was approved, and Jungkook called out Cha Dal-geon and said, "I thought I would actually die, but I think I was Lee Yong by someone you said, so I should be able to die because I think I was drugged." “Everything I can do,” he said.

“I don’t need help,” Chadalgan said, “I’m going to take care of my own path.” Jungkook said, “You’re the first person to give me advice. “If you need help, save my phone number and call me anytime.”

Prince Edward Island Park told Cha Dal-geon, who had pointed a gun at him, “If we should have stopped when Kim Yuqi was caught, we would have all been happy endings.” “I have a guest who invited me, but there will be a bomb in the bag. Put the gun down or you will see the terrible sight with your eyes. Put it down. The bereaved families and the confessionals die.

Prince Edward Island Park said, "I think I will meet someone who misses me earlier." He burned a warehouse where Cha Dal-gun and Kim Song Yuqi were tied up and put a car.

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.