VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi "Hope for a Singer's Comeback Next Year...Tone Expectations to Change" (Interview2)

Lee Seung-gi is a singer who has been loved by many hits such as My Girl and Delete, although he has been mainly showing his career as an entertainer and actor until recently.Recently, his songs have been on the online top-of-the-line park and collected topics again, and there are a few fans waiting for him to come back as a singer.Lee Seung-gi said, It is probably the most frequently asked question by fans. The scenes that I sang at All The Butlers were strangely high and responsive.Personally, the delay (the time of the comeback) is due to schedule and work. In fact, I was a little hurt in Army. That was a big problem for me last year.I do not come back as I used to, so I use these and other methods to be frustrated.  I started Yoga to empty my thoughts earlier this year, and the sound came back a little bit.Im thinking about a comeback, but I dont have a specific time to set it, but I think it will be next year, he added.If you come back as a singer, it wont be a single form, and I want to play music with the stories and concepts I wanted to tell you so that you can at least have a mini album format.So it will take a while, he said. I think it is fortunate to see the sound charts. There are many people who like ballad music that I have been calling.I dont know what music Im going to come back with, but I think Im going to take it a little seriously.I dont think the voice will come back as it used to be, and Ive got some people who like the changed tone, and Im glad to make sure that theyre ready to take advantage of the changed part.He also told me what he felt when he learned Yoga. Yoga started because he was really sick.I started with a pain that seemed to break even if I pressed my shoulder a little, but I was nervous and living my life, and I was feeling my strength all over my body without knowing it. I felt like I was going to be out of the game after two years of being out of the country, and I was going to do everything well and I thought I had given myself too much pressure to do well. I think I was eager to erupt because the energy I had been pushing in Army was accumulated rather than the urgency of returning from Army quickly.Were going to take a little of that energy out.Nowadays, the biggest worry and concern are also putting down yourself.Lee Seung-gi said, I havent been so persistent about anything in fifteen years, and I think Ive been too strong on anything.I thought I was under the pressure to do something without enjoying it.  I decided not to try too well because I would work hard at any moment.I think we should increase the number of parts that we can trust and enjoy with the cast, whether its entertainment or acting, he said.SBS gilt drama Vagabond ending InterviewLee Seung-gi Army is trying to overcome with neck injury ..Yoga It will be a formal album, not a single..

Lee Seung-gi is a singer who has been loved by many hits such as 'My Girl' and 'Delete', although he has been mainly showing his career as an entertainer and actor until recently. Recently, his songs have been on the online top-of-the-line park and collected topics again, and there are a few fans waiting for him to come back as a singer. Lee Seung-gi said, "It is probably the most frequently asked question by fans." "The scenes that I sang at All The Butlers' were strangely high and responsive. Personally, the delay (the time of the comeback) is due to schedule and work. "In fact, I was a little hurt in Army. That was a big problem for me last year. I do not come back as I used to, so I use these and other methods to be frustrated. "" I started Yoga to empty my thoughts earlier this year, and the sound came back a little bit. “I’m thinking about a comeback, but I don’t have a specific time to set it, but I think it will be next year,” he added.

“If you come back as a singer, it won’t be a single form, and I want to play music with the stories and concepts I wanted to tell you so that you can at least have a mini album format. So it will take a while, "he said." I think it is fortunate to see the sound charts. There are many people who like ballad music that I have been calling. I don’t know what music I’m going to come back with, but I think I’m going to take it a little seriously.”

“I don’t think the voice will come back as it used to be, and I’ve got some people who like the changed tone, and I’m glad to make sure that they’re ready to take advantage of the changed part.”

He also told me what he felt when he learned Yoga. “Yoga started because he was really sick. I started with a pain that seemed to break even if I pressed my shoulder a little, but I was nervous and living my life, and I was feeling my strength all over my body without knowing it. " I felt like I was going to be out of the game after two years of being out of the country, and I was going to do everything well and I thought I had given myself too much pressure to do well. "

“I think I was eager to erupt because the energy I had been pushing in Army was accumulated rather than the urgency of returning from Army quickly. “We’re going to take a little of that energy out.”

Nowadays, the biggest worry and concern are also putting down yourself.

Lee Seung-gi said, “I haven’t been so persistent about anything in fifteen years, and I think I’ve been too strong on anything. I thought I was under the pressure to do something without enjoying it. "" I decided not to try too well because I would work hard at any moment. “I think we should increase the number of parts that we can trust and enjoy with the cast, whether it’s entertainment or acting,” he said.

SBS gilt drama VagaBond' ending Interview Lee Seung-gi "Army is trying to overcome with neck injury ..Yoga" "It will be a formal album, not a single..