VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, Yun-shik Baek blocked "Moon Sung-Keun was Lee Yong"

Vagabond Lee Seung-gi blocks Yun-shik BaekIn the 15th episode of SBSs gilt drama Vagabond, which aired on the 22nd, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) was angry at Jungkook (Yun-shik Baek).On this day, Cha Dal-geon asked Jungkook to meet him, but he was rejected, but when the Jungkook car passed, he rushed to the car and shouted, Lets talk.You never thought you were in a trap, Chadalgan said.If someone is Lee Yong, and Jungkook asked, Are you talking about Moon Sung-Keun? Chadalgan said: I want to know how much Hong Prime Minister has been involved in this case.I am asking if I am an accomplice with Hong Prime Minister. Jungkook said, I admit that I have not found the truth, but my fault is just there. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi blocks Yun-shik Baek

In the 15th episode of sbs's gilt drama "VagaBond," which aired on the 22nd, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) was angry at Jungkook (Yun-shik Baek).

On this day, Cha Dal-geon asked Jungkook to meet him, but he was rejected, but when the Jungkook car passed, he rushed to the car and shouted, "Let's talk." "You never thought you were in a trap," Chadalgan said. If someone is Lee Yong, "and Jungkook asked," Are you talking about Moon Sung-Keun? "

Chadalgan said: "I want to know how much Hong Prime Minister has been involved in this case. I am asking if I am an accomplice with Hong Prime Minister. "Jungkook said," I admit that I have not found the truth, but my fault is just there. "

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen