Lee Seung-gi, who infiltrated the VagaBond' Black Sun...the last order was the ship Bae Suzy Assassination

Lee Seung-gi, who became a secret agent, faced lobbyist Bae Suzy.In the 16th episode of SBS gilt drama Vagabond (playwright Jang Young-chul, director Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 23rd, Lee Seung-gi, who became a secret agent for the Black Sun, was ordered to Assassination by Bae Suzy.After hearing news of Cha Dal-guns death on the show, Goh Hae-ri headed to Kang Ju-cheol (Lee Gi-young). Kang Ju-cheol added, As soon as he took over as acting president, Hong Soon-jo revealed his true colors.I was killed, said Gohari. Is it possible for a person who risked his life to set up a court in Kim Woo-ki to kill the victim and commit suicide before the appeal?So, Gohari headed to prison to reveal Samaels identity. Gohari, who was imprisoned according to Ki Tae-woongs design, found Jessica Lee (Moon Jeong-hee).Jessica Lee named Prince Edward Island Park (Lee Kyung-young) as Samael, and Gohari wept, saying, Prince Edward Island Park killed him.In front of Prince Edward Island Park, who visited, the confession was hidden. The confession was told to Prince Edward Island Park, Chadalgan, Jessica killed him.Samael, Black Sun, secret mercenary Mark, is all fiction, he said.Turning around, Prince Edward Island Park said of the confession, It shows only what you want to see, so its called a show.Prince Edward Island Park went to Jessica Lee and said, Why do not you tell me to help? I can do the United States of America repatriation.But Jessica Lee turned around, saying, I hate you, I dont open my hands.Gohari and Jessica Lee, who were released from prison, held hands; Jessica Lee said, Lets go into United States of America together for six months.Ill make you the best lobbyist, Gohari said, and accepted.The trail was hidden and the Chadalgan was tracking the Black Sun.Chadalgan visited Jungkook to hire Lily (Park Ain), saying, It must be Prince Edward Island SS.I need money, Im going into a tiger oyster to catch a tiger, Chadalgan told the Jungkook ticket, which helps me because I dont think Ill die even if Im hit by a lightning strike.I think my life is collateral, but I will not lose it. Chadalgan headed to Jerome (Jew Tae-oh) as a Black Sun secret agent, who used biochemical weapons to ask, What is the tissue identity? and Jerome said, Its a secret tissue Axis.It is an international financial organization. However, Cha Dal-gun broke the antidote and blew up the scene and took revenge from his nephew.Since then, Chadalgan has been waiting for the target under the Assassination order, but the target that appeared was the confession that became a lobbyist.Chadalgan refused the order, and shot a colleague who tried to remove the confession.

Lee Seung-gi, who became a secret agent, faced lobbyist Bae Suzy.

In the 16th episode of SBS gilt drama "VagaBond" (playwright Jang Young-chul, director Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 23rd, Lee Seung-gi, who became a secret agent for the Black Sun, was ordered to Assassination by Bae Suzy.

After hearing news of Cha Dal-gun's death on the show, Goh Hae-ri headed to Kang Ju-cheol (Lee Gi-young). Kang Ju-cheol added, "As soon as he took over as acting president, Hong Soon-jo revealed his true colors."

"I was killed," said Gohari. "Is it possible for a person who risked his life to set up a court in Kim Woo-ki to kill the victim and commit suicide before the appeal?"

So, Gohari headed to prison to reveal Samael's identity. Gohari, who was imprisoned according to Ki Tae-woong's design, found Jessica Lee (Moon Jeong-hee). Jessica Lee named Prince Edward Island Park (Lee Kyung-young) as Samael, and Gohari wept, saying, "Prince Edward Island Park killed him."

In front of Prince Edward Island Park, who visited, the confession was hidden. The confession was told to Prince Edward Island Park, "Chadalgan, Jessica killed him. Samael, Black Sun, secret mercenary Mark, is all fiction," he said.

Turning around, Prince Edward Island Park said of the confession, "It shows only what you want to see, so it's called a show." Prince Edward Island Park went to Jessica Lee and said, "Why do not you tell me to help?" "I can do the United States of America repatriation." But Jessica Lee turned around, saying, "I hate you, I don't open my hands."

Gohari and Jessica Lee, who were released from prison, held hands; Jessica Lee said, "Let's go into United States of America together for six months. I'll make you the best lobbyist," Gohari said, and accepted.

The trail was hidden and the Chadalgan was tracking the Black Sun. Chadalgan visited Jungkook to hire Lily (Park Ain), saying, "It must be Prince Edward Island SS."

"I need money, I'm going into a tiger oyster to catch a tiger," Chadalgan told the Jungkook ticket, which "helps me because I don't think I'll die even if I'm hit by a lightning strike." I think my life is collateral, but I will not lose it. "

Chadalgan headed to Jerome (Jew Tae-oh) as a Black Sun secret agent, who used biochemical weapons to ask, "What is the tissue identity?" and Jerome said, "It's a secret tissue Axis. It is an international financial organization. "However, Cha Dal-gun broke the antidote and blew up the scene and took revenge from his nephew.

Since then, Chadalgan has been waiting for the target under the Assassination order, but the target that appeared was the confession that became a lobbyist. Chadalgan refused the order, and shot a colleague who tried to remove the confession.