V OLizzyn 'Simpoyu - Chen' EXO Chen, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version Place Selection to open practice process

EXO Chens first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version preparation process will be released as a full version through V OLizzynal Simpoyu - Chen (produced SM C & C, directed by Kim Soo-hyun).While EXO Chen, Cho Jeong-chi and 10-centimeter Kwon Jung-yeol met to form Ten Chench, the first My Soul-Liverpool Busking Version will be revealed in Symphoyu-Chen, which will be broadcast today (6th).Chen is responsible for the selection of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performances, from the composition of the performance.From opening to perfect closing, you can see Chen who is constantly troubled and practicing for My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Meanwhile, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version On the day of the performance, it was reported that there was a non-speech in Busan.If it rains, the audience will not gather, so it may be difficult to perform My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Attention is focusing on whether Chen could have successfully completed the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version stage, which he prepared hard.On the other hand, the V OLizynal Simpoyu - Chen, which predicts the healing time line with My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version, which stimulates Chens charm and emotion, is released exclusively on V-App and Naver TV every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm.

EXO Chen's first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version preparation process will be released as a full version through V OLizzynal Simpoyu - Chen (produced SM C & C, directed by Kim Soo-hyun).

While EXO Chen, Cho Jeong-chi and 10-centimeter Kwon Jung-yeol met to form Ten Chench, the first My Soul-Liverpool Busking Version will be revealed in Symphoyu-Chen, which will be broadcast today (6th). Chen is responsible for the selection of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performances, from the composition of the performance. From opening to perfect closing, you can see Chen who is constantly troubled and practicing for My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.

Meanwhile, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version On the day of the performance, it was reported that there was a non-speech in Busan. If it rains, the audience will not gather, so it may be difficult to perform My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version. Attention is focusing on whether Chen could have successfully completed the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version stage, which he prepared hard.

On the other hand, the V OLizynal 'Simpoyu - Chen', which predicts the healing time line with My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version, which stimulates Chen's charm and emotion, is released exclusively on V-App and Naver TV every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm.