"Lee Hae-ri X Kang Min-kyung Chemmy"..."19 Day Comeback" Davischi, new song "To My Long Lovers" Teaser

Female duo Davisi first released a new song To My Long Lovers Teaser Image.Davichi posted a Teaser Image on the concept of a digital single To My Long Lovers through the official SNS at noon on the 8th, and started a full-scale comeback countdown.In the open photo, Davichi made a warm and warm mood with a soft smile with his face in a clear face.Yellow petals, which fall on the face of the two eyes and the horse, add to the brightness, creating a thrilling and warm sensibility, raising expectations for the new song To My Long Lovers.Davichi will release his new song To My Longtime Lovers on the 19th and make a comeback.The new song To My Long Lovers is expected to be a winters Youre No One with warm emotions, following the refreshing sensibility of My Last Word I Couldn released in May.In particular, Davichis My Last Word to You is a long run, keeping the top spot on the soundtrack chart with the soundtrack release.As such, it is noteworthy what kind of performance the new song To my long-time lover, which has emerged as a you in winter, will achieve.Davichi is still showing off his popularity in the performance world by selling all tickets for the year-end concert 2019 DAVICHI CONCERT held from December 13th to 15th.Photo: Stone Music Entertainment

Female duo Davisi first released a new song 'To My Long Lovers' Teaser Image.

Davichi posted a Teaser Image on the concept of a digital single 'To My Long Lovers' through the official SNS at noon on the 8th, and started a full-scale comeback countdown.

In the open photo, Davichi made a warm and warm mood with a soft smile with his face in a clear face. Yellow petals, which fall on the face of the two eyes and the horse, add to the brightness, creating a thrilling and warm sensibility, raising expectations for the new song 'To My Long Lovers'.

Davichi will release his new song 'To My Longtime Lovers' on the 19th and make a comeback.

The new song 'To My Long Lovers' is expected to be a winter's You're No One with warm emotions, following the refreshing sensibility of 'My Last Word I Couldn' released in May.

In particular, Davichi's "My Last Word to You" is a long run, keeping the top spot on the soundtrack chart with the soundtrack release. As such, it is noteworthy what kind of performance the new song 'To my long-time lover', which has emerged as a 'you' in winter, will achieve.

Davichi is still showing off his popularity in the performance world by selling all tickets for the year-end concert "2019 Davichi CONCERT" held from December 13th to 15th.

Photo: Stone Music Entertainment