Kang Han-Na "I was lying down after separation" Recently .. Today Running Man'

Kang Han-Na, who met with members of Running Man for a long time, was reported to have been pleased with the recent recording.When Yoo Jae-seok asked, How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days? Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation and laughed.Kang Han-Na then asked, What did you rest for? I have been lying down these days. I have had a lot of time to lie down recently.I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurt. In the recent years, members and guests spoke about overcoming various separations to comfort him. Kang Han-Na said, I am not so hard.I overcame the breakup.Kang Han-Nas frank and honest recent release can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.On the other hand, Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Shihyun will go to the guest on the day.

Kang Han-Na, who met with members of Running Man for a long time, was reported to have been pleased with the recent recording. When Yoo Jae-seok asked, "How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days?" Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation and laughed.

Kang Han-Na then asked, "What did you rest for?" "I have been lying down these days. I have had a lot of time to lie down recently. I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurt. "

In the recent years, members and guests spoke about overcoming various separations to comfort him. Kang Han-Na said, "I am not so hard. I overcame the breakup.”

Kang Han-Na's frank and honest recent release can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm today. On the other hand, Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Shihyun will go to the guest on the day.