Lee Da-hae, Goddess visuals show off in China "Thank You for Fun Time"

Actor Lee Da-hae showed off her beautiful visuals.Lee Da-hae said on his Instagram account on the 31st, Thank you for the fun today! I wanted to take pictures of China fans, but I was sorry.Next time, I posted a picture with the article Do not!!Lee Da-hae in the public photo is attending an event in China.Lee Da-hae takes pictures with fans, captivating as she shows off her beautiful visualsMeanwhile, Lee Da-hae is in public with Singer Seven.Photo: Lee Da-hae Instagram

Actor Lee Da-hae showed off her beautiful visuals.

Lee Da-hae said on his Instagram account on the 31st, "Thank You for the fun today! I wanted to take pictures of China fans, but I was sorry. Next time, I posted a picture with the article "Do not!!"

Lee Da-hae in the public photo is attending an event in China. Lee Da-hae takes pictures with fans, captivating as she shows off her beautiful visuals

Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae is in public with Singer Seven.

Photo: Lee Da-hae Instagram