"We broke up, we got over it": Candid Kang Han-Na reveals love history directly

On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Sihyun (Everglow) appeared.Kang Han-Na appeared frequently enough to be called the family of Running Man and showed good chemistry with the members.Im resting these days, he said, Im busy, but how have you been?Ive been lying down these days, said Yoo Jae-Suk to Kang Han-Na, who said, I saw Interview and I said I wanted to get married at the age of thirty-two.Kang Han-Na then gave an unexpected answer, saying, I have been separated in the meantime.Haha tried to comfort him, saying, I will meet the last person now, but Jeon So-min said, I see one more person and the next person.Kang Han-Na was applauded by members of Running Man to comfort her parting.Kang Han-Na, who started to get embarrassed, tried to say something, but Yoo Jae-Suk, who had a prey, teased Kang Han-Na, saying, Tell me how to overcome each thought separation.Kang Han-Nas words, which he had overcome for quite some time after the breakup, failed to stop Yoo Jae-Suk; the two Aung Daung-hung felt like siblings.

On SBS's "Running Man," which aired on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Sihyun (Everglow) appeared.

Kang Han-Na appeared frequently enough to be called the family of "Running Man" and showed good chemistry with the members. "I'm resting these days," he said, "I'm busy, but how have you been?"

"I've been lying down these days," said Yoo Jae-Suk to Kang Han-Na, who said, "I saw Interview and I said I wanted to get married at the age of thirty-two. Kang Han-Na then gave an unexpected answer, saying, "I have been separated in the meantime." Haha tried to comfort him, saying, "I will meet the last person now," but Jeon So-min said, "I see one more person and the next person."

Kang Han-Na was applauded by members of Running Man' to comfort her parting. Kang Han-Na, who started to get embarrassed, tried to say something, but Yoo Jae-Suk, who had a prey, teased Kang Han-Na, saying, "Tell me how to overcome each thought separation." Kang Han-Na's words, which he had overcome for quite some time after the breakup, failed to stop Yoo Jae-Suk; the two Aung Daung-hung felt like siblings.