"You've got a girl...Running Man' Kim Jong-kook panicked at risk comments

Running Man Kim Jong-kook embarrassed the members with high-level remarks.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Kim Jong-kook made a dangerous statement to Ji Suk-jin, and the reaction of the embarrassed members was revealed.Ji Suk-jin said he would go on a trip to Alone Czech Republic, and Kim Jong-kook, who listened to it, said, I think I have a girl.Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, was embarrassed to say, Can I talk about it? Yang Se-chan was also surprised that he was too Hollywood.Yoo Jae-Suk added, It may have been kicked out of the house, adding, Just have Korean Sauna, I will go to Prague Korean Sauna.Ji Suk-jin, who was embarrassed by the sudden disturbance, finished his wife with a warm Thank you for sending me a trip.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook embarrassed the members with high-level remarks.

On sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Kim Jong-kook made a dangerous statement to Ji Suk-jin, and the reaction of the embarrassed members was revealed.

Ji Suk-jin said he would go on a trip to Alone Czech Republic, and Kim Jong-kook, who listened to it, said, "I think I have a girl." Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, was embarrassed to say, "Can I talk about it?" Yang Se-chan was also surprised that he was "too Hollywood."

Yoo Jae-Suk added, "It may have been kicked out of the house," adding, "Just have Korean Sauna, I will go to Prague Korean Sauna."

Ji Suk-jin, who was embarrassed by the sudden disturbance, finished his wife with a warm "Thank you for sending me a trip".

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.