Kwon Kim "I realized Jealous doesn't grow people"

Actor Kwon Kim, who plays the role of Roy Ryu in the drama Leverage: Fraud Manipulator, which is currently heading for its peak, has been released.He played the role of the fighter Roy Ryu, a mercenary, and ate five meals a day and said he had bulked up about 10kg. He boasted a solid body with 183cm tall body and exercise.Known for his role as Kang Sung-mo, the prosecutor of Psychometry, and Choi Min-sik, the chaebol son of I want to live with him, he also revealed an anecdote that he tried to refuse when he was offered the role of Roy Ryu.I didnt think I could describe it, but the previous works and the character were so different, he said.When asked how he decided to appear, he expressed his trust in director Nam Ki-hoon, saying, Director Nam Ki-hoon sympathized with my worries, saying, Lets do something that is not obvious.When I was a high school student, I sneaked into Old Boy and went to Choi Min-sik Acting.Choi Min-siks filmography was found and the movie naturally improved. He said he liked the movie itself rather than Acting.More detailed interviews with Actor Kwon Kim, who is expected to be more in the future, can be found in the December 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan.
Actor Kwon Kim, who plays the role of Roy Ryu in the drama Leverage: Fraud Manipulator, which is currently heading for its peak, has been released.He played the role of the fighter Roy Ryu, a mercenary, and ate five meals a day and said he had bulked up about 10kg. He boasted a solid body with 183cm tall body and exercise.Known for his role as Kang Sung-mo, the prosecutor of Psychometry, and Choi Min-sik, the chaebol son of I want to live with him, he also revealed an anecdote that he tried to refuse when he was offered the role of Roy Ryu.I didnt think I could describe it, but the previous works and the character were so different, he said.When asked how he decided to appear, he expressed his trust in director Nam Ki-hoon, saying, Director Nam Ki-hoon sympathized with my worries, saying, Lets do something that is not obvious.When I was a high school student, I sneaked into Old Boy and went to Choi Min-sik Acting.Choi Min-siks filmography was found and the movie naturally improved. He said he liked the movie itself rather than Acting.More detailed interviews with Actor Kwon Kim, who is expected to be more in the future, can be found in the December 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan.

Actor Kwon Kim, who plays the role of Roy Ryu in the Drama Leverage: Fraud Manipulator, which is currently heading for its peak, has been released.

He played the role of the fighter Roy Ryu, a mercenary, and ate five meals a day and said he had bulked up about 10kg. He boasted a solid body with 183cm tall body and exercise.

Known for his role as Kang Sung-mo, the prosecutor of Psychometry, and Choi Min-sik, the chaebol son of I want to live with him, he also revealed an anecdote that he tried to refuse when he was offered the role of Roy Ryu. “I didn’t think I could describe it, but the previous works and the Character were so different,” he said. When asked how he decided to appear, he expressed his trust in director Nam Ki-hoon, saying, "Director Nam Ki-hoon sympathized with my worries, saying, 'Let's do something that is not obvious.'

“When I was a high school student, I sneaked into Old Boy and went to Choi Min-sik Acting. Choi Min-sik's filmography was found and the movie naturally improved. "He said he liked the movie itself rather than Acting.

More detailed interviews with Actor Kwon Kim, who is expected to be more in the future, can be found in the December 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan.