'A row of gutters' Actor Han Ji-min, MC Jang Yoon-ju's 'Miss Back' reviews

Various back stories of the movie Miss Back will be released.In the recent recording of A row of gutters, the story of Actor Han Ji-min, who showed an extraordinary acting transformation in Miss Back, followed.Lee Ji-won said, I felt a strong force that was different from the existing feminine image to Han Ji-min Actor, who appeared in all black at the Miljung backyard, and I was destined to play the role of White Sang.In this regard, Joo Sung-chul, editor-in-chief, said, In Miss Back, Han Ji-min Actors car wash god is memorable.It was a scene that broke everything that was expected when we thought of Han Ji-min Actor.I even gave a detailed directing to the demonstration of cleaning the car myself, asking for a rough and wild expression, said Lee Ji-won.MC Jang Yoon-ju, who became a hot topic after seeing Miss Back on SNS, said he met Actor Han Ji-min directly after that and said, I told Han Ji-min Actor about her feelings about Miss Back, and she laughed and said that she saw SNS videos of me crying.In addition, MC Jang Yoon-ju, who received the news of the award for Best Actress of Actor Kim Si-a, laughed at Lee Ji-won, saying, Please let me receive the award.JTBCs A Row of Gutters World Child Abuse Prevention Day special will air on November 17 (Sun) at 10:40 a.m.

Various back stories of the movie Miss Back will be released.

In the recent recording of 'A row of gutters', the story of Actor Han Ji-min, who showed an extraordinary acting transformation in 'Miss Back', followed. Lee Ji-won said, "I felt a strong force that was different from the existing feminine image to Han Ji-min Actor, who appeared in all black at the 'Miljung' backyard, and I was destined to play the role of 'White Sang'."

In this regard, Joo Sung-chul, editor-in-chief, said, "In 'Miss Back', Han Ji-min Actor's car wash god is memorable. It was a scene that broke everything that was expected when we thought of Han Ji-min Actor. “I even gave a detailed directing to the demonstration of cleaning the car myself, asking for a rough and wild expression,” said Lee Ji-won.

MC Jang Yoon-ju, who became a hot topic after seeing Miss Back on SNS, said he met Actor Han Ji-min directly after that and said, "I told Han Ji-min Actor about her feelings about Miss Back, and she laughed and said that she saw SNS videos of me crying."

In addition, MC Jang Yoon-ju, who received the news of the award for Best Actress of Actor Kim Si-a, laughed at Lee Ji-won, saying, "Please let me receive the award."

JTBC's A row of gutters World Child Abuse Prevention Day special will air on November 17 (Sun) at 10:40 a.m.