My Little Old Boy' Lee Sang-min X Sleepy, Life and Forget Healing Day...Kim Gun-mo, Tears Event for Jang Ji Youn

SBS My Little Old Boy Kim Gun-mos special proposal was foreseen.Guest Super Junior Choi Siwon appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 24th.On this day, Choi Siwon greeted the Movengers with a welcome.In particular, the same group, Kim Hee-chul Mother, said, Its like a concert, but when I go, I will come first and greet you.However, when asked to pick up the visual director, Choi Siwon laughed in front of him saying, The visual manager is Kim Hee-chul.When asked about the most confident appearance, he replied, Personally, eyes and eyebrows.The same group member Kim Hee-chul and the episode also revealed.When I used the room together as a roommate, I had a hard time because of my sensitive personality. If I feel good because of my ups and downs, I laughed because I was afraid of the members.Shin Dong-yeop then reported on Kim Gun-mos marriage.While all celebrating, Park Soo-hong Mother was happy and bitter, saying, I was comforted by the sound of dryness.He then laughed at the appearance of Kim Gun-mo Mother, who recently appeared as a special guest.In VCR, Lee Sang-min and Sleepy went to pick up the night.Lee Sang-min also sincerely supported Sleepy, who lives to the stage and the stage as there was a time when life was difficult.Sleepy confessed to his sad life honestly and said, I can not go to many places because I think I will look at me poorly.Lee Sang-min went to Sleepy and Wuhan Refill Meat Buffet, where he could not eat properly, and handed over a variety of tips to eat a lot, saying, Eat as much as you like today.It also encouraged Sleepy, who was confident and timid.Kim Hee-chul was soaked in memories by walking around his friend and hometown of Wonju, Gangwon Province, especially when he was glad to see his photo still attached to his hair salon.I visited the meat shop that I worked part-time after the beauty salon and had a good time.On the other hand, Kim Gun-mo was expected to prepare a piano event for the bride-to-be Jang Ji Youn.

SBS My Little Old Boy' Kim Gun-mo's special proposal was foreseen.

Guest Super Junior Choi Siwon appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 24th.

On this day, Choi Siwon greeted the Movengers with a welcome. In particular, the same group, Kim Hee-chul Mother, said, "It's like a concert, but when I go, I will come first and greet you." However, when asked to pick up the visual director, Choi Siwon laughed in front of him saying, "The visual manager is Kim Hee-chul." When asked about the most confident appearance, he replied, "Personally, eyes and eyebrows."

The same group member Kim Hee-chul and the episode also revealed. When I used the room together as a roommate, I had a hard time because of my sensitive personality. If I feel good because of my ups and downs, I laughed because I was afraid of the members.

Shin Dong-yeop then reported on Kim Gun-mo's marriage. While all celebrating, Park Soo-hong Mother was happy and bitter, saying, "I was comforted by the sound of dryness." He then laughed at the appearance of Kim Gun-mo Mother, who recently appeared as a special guest.

In VCR, Lee Sang-min and Sleepy went to pick up the night. Lee Sang-min also sincerely supported Sleepy, who lives to the stage and the stage as there was a time when life was difficult. Sleepy confessed to his sad life honestly and said, "I can not go to many places because I think I will look at me poorly."

Lee Sang-min went to Sleepy and Wuhan Refill Meat Buffet, where he could not eat properly, and handed over a variety of tips to eat a lot, saying, "Eat as much as you like today." It also encouraged Sleepy, who was confident and timid.

Kim Hee-chul was soaked in memories by walking around his friend and hometown of Wonju, Gangwon Province, especially when he was glad to see his photo still attached to his hair salon. I visited the meat shop that I worked part-time after the beauty salon and had a good time.

On the other hand, Kim Gun-mo was expected to prepare a piano event for the bride-to-be Jang Ji Youn.