My Little Old Boy' Kim Hee-chul "Super Junior Visuals Officer? Choi Siwon Not son"

Ugly little bastard Kim Hee-chul Mother shows off son loveOn the SBS entertainment program Ugly Us Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which was broadcast on the 24th, the group Super Junior Choi Siwon appeared as a guest and talked variously.Kim Hee-chul Mother said, When I go to a concert like a concert, Choi Siwon comes first and greets me.Seo Jang-hoon said, Choi Siwon is the visual director of Super Junior. Mother asked me, who is Kim Hee-chul and Choi Siwon? (Choi) Siwon is perfect for everything else, so the visual manager is Kim Hee-chul, he laughed.

'Ugly little bastard' Kim Hee-chul Mother shows off 'son love'

On the SBS entertainment program "Ugly Us Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy"), which was broadcast on the 24th, the group Super Junior Choi Siwon appeared as a guest and talked variously.

Kim Hee-chul Mother said, "When I go to a concert like a concert, Choi Siwon comes first and greets me."

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Choi Siwon is the visual director of Super Junior." "Mother asked me, who is Kim Hee-chul and Choi Siwon?"

" (Choi) Siwon is perfect for everything else, so the visual manager is Kim Hee-chul," he laughed.