My Little Old Boy' Choi Siwon, Shin Dong-yup Hwangdang Midam son who does not want to introduce to her daughter Kim Hee-chul

SBS My Little Old Boy guest Choi Siwon has appeared.On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 24th, Choi Siwon gave thanks to Shin Dong-yup.Choi Siwon said there was something he had been grateful to Shin Dong-yup in the past.Shin Dong-yup said, Do not hurry and talk carefully. He laughed, saying, I am famous for not having a mitam.Shin Dong-yups mid-sentence, which Choi Siwon went through, ended with a lot of good words when he was broadcasting with Super Junior, and there was stillness in the studio.Shin Dong-yup was disappointed, saying, There was nothing concrete about itChoi Siwon said, Hee Chul is my brother as a person who can never marriage when she has a daughter later in my Little Old Boy.Kim Hee-chul Mother expected it but said, Im going to be pissed.Choi Siwon recalled the time when Kim Hee-chul chose Kim Hee-chul because he was sensitive to Kim Hee-chuls personality when he was living as a roommate, saying, Kim Hee-chul uses a bed with his brother, he should not cross the line.

SBS My Little Old Boy' guest Choi Siwon has appeared.

On SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 24th, Choi Siwon gave thanks to Shin Dong-yup.

Choi Siwon said there was something he had been grateful to Shin Dong-yup in the past. Shin Dong-yup said, "Do not hurry and talk carefully." He laughed, saying, "I am famous for not having a mitam."

Shin Dong-yup's mid-sentence, which Choi Siwon went through, ended with "a lot of good words" when he was broadcasting with Super Junior, and there was stillness in the studio. Shin Dong-yup was disappointed, saying, There was nothing concrete about it

Choi Siwon said, "Hee Chul is my brother" as a person who can never marriage when she has a daughter later in My Little Old Boy. Kim Hee-chul Mother expected it but said, "I'm going to be pissed." Choi Siwon recalled the time when Kim Hee-chul chose Kim Hee-chul because he was sensitive to Kim Hee-chul's personality when he was living as a roommate, saying, "Kim Hee-chul uses a bed with his brother, he should not cross the line."