My Little Old Boy' Choi Siwon, Life Like a Movie...Hollywood Actor?

In My Little Old Boy, Singer and actor Choi Siwon revealed his life as a movie.Super Junior member Choi Siwon made a special appearance on SBS weekend entertainment program My Little Old Boy which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.Super Junior members said Choi Siwon is a 24-hour pictorial life, said Seo Jang-hoon.I heard that even when I get angry, I get angry like a scene in a movie, he added.At this point, Choi Siwon said, (Super Junior members) are scary people.When can I survive their mouths? He stirred the meat like a Hollywood actor.In addition, Seo Jang-hoon followed his expression and behavior, saying, There is a look of Choi Siwon. The Morbengers laughed at this appearance.

In My Little Old Boy', Singer and actor Choi Siwon revealed his life as a movie.

Super Junior member Choi Siwon made a special appearance on SBS weekend entertainment program My Little Old Boy' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th. "Super Junior members said Choi Siwon is a 24-hour pictorial life," said Seo Jang-hoon.

"I heard that even when I get angry, I get angry like a scene in a movie," he added. At this point, Choi Siwon said, "(Super Junior members) are scary people. When can I survive their mouths? "He stirred the meat like a Hollywood actor.

In addition, Seo Jang-hoon followed his expression and behavior, saying, "There is a look of Choi Siwon." The Morbengers laughed at this appearance.