My Little Old Boy' Choi Siwon "Using a Bed With Kim Hee-chul, It's a big deal if you cross the line"

Choi Siwon reveals Kim Hee-chul secretSuper Junior member Choi Siwon appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program Ugly Sons, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th.Choi Siwon cited Kim Hee-chul as the question, If you have a daughter, what son can not marriage you?Choi Siwon said, I used a bed, and I was a roommate when I was living in a room, and I know a little bit about the trouble because I had a bed with Mr. Hee-chul.If you use a bed with Mr. Hee-chul, you should not cross the line. If you cross the line, you hate violence, and your feet come to sleep, he added.Choi Siwon laughed at the fact that he had secretly wiped his tears when the morning would come.

Choi Siwon reveals Kim Hee-chul secret

Super Junior member Choi Siwon appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program Ugly Sons, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th.

Choi Siwon cited Kim Hee-chul as the question, "If you have a daughter, what son can not marriage you?"

Choi Siwon said, “I used a bed, and I was a roommate when I was living in a room, and I know a little bit about the trouble because I had a bed with Mr. Hee-chul.”

“If you use a bed with Mr. Hee-chul, you should not cross the line. If you cross the line, you hate violence, and your feet come to sleep,” he added.

Choi Siwon laughed at the fact that he had secretly wiped his tears when the morning would come.