My Little Old Boy' Choi Siwon, "Hee-chul is delicate and kicks when he crosses the line."

Choi Siwon reveals Kim Hee-chul secretSBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, depicted Choi Siwon as a guest.Shin Dong-yeop asked, Who is the one who reminds me that I can not marriage with that son?Choi Siwon quietly said, Hee Chul is my brother. Kim Hee-chul Mother laughed, saying, Im going to be pissed.Choi Siwon said, I used a bed, I know a little bit of trouble because I used a bed with Mr. Hee-chul.If you use a bed with Mr. Hee-cheol, you should not cross the line. If you cross the line, your feet will fly.Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) is a program in which a mother becomes a speaker, observes the daily life of the son, and records the moment through a device called a child care diary.It airs every Sunday at 9:05 p.m.

Choi Siwon reveals Kim Hee-chul secret

SBS entertainment program "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, depicted Choi Siwon as a guest.

Shin Dong-yeop asked, "Who is the one who reminds me that I can not marriage with that son?" Choi Siwon quietly said, "Hee Chul is my brother." Kim Hee-chul Mother laughed, saying, "I'm going to be pissed."

Choi Siwon said, "I used a bed, I know a little bit of trouble because I used a bed with Mr. Hee-chul." "If you use a bed with Mr. Hee-cheol, you should not cross the line. If you cross the line, your feet will fly."

Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy' (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy') is a program in which a Mother becomes a speaker, observes the daily life of the son, and records the moment through a device called a child care diary. It airs every Sunday at 9:05 p.m.