Cho Yeo-jeong thrilled at Blue Dragon Film Award trophy...Song Hye-kyo "It Was Beautiful"

Actor Cho Yeo-jeong, who won the Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actor Award for the movie parasite, was thrilled with the trophy.Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on his 23rd day with his article I will go home with a Blue Dragon trophy through his instagram.In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong, who is thrilled with the Best Actress Award trophy in his arms, is shown.Fellow actors such as Um Ji-won, Onara, and Lee Jin were also delighted in Cho Yeo-jeongs writing and congratulated Cho Yeo-jeongs awards.Song Hye-kyo also left comments such as Beautiful Lady and It was so beautiful for a woman, and Cho Yeo-jeong responded, Thank you more pretty girl.Actor Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the movie parasite at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the 21st.Cho Yeo-jeong, who poured tears as soon as his name was called, said, At some point, I think I accepted acting as a crush.I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved.I would love her more because it couldnt be done. I dont think Ive been loved for this award today.I will love you as hard as I am now.

Actor Cho Yeo-jeong, who won the Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actor Award for the movie "parasite," was thrilled with the trophy.

Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on his 23rd day with his article "I will go home with a Blue Dragon trophy" through his instagram. In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong, who is thrilled with the Best Actress Award trophy in his arms, is shown.

Fellow actors such as Um Ji-won, Onara, and Lee Jin were also delighted in Cho Yeo-jeong's writing and congratulated Cho Yeo-jeong's Awards. Song Hye-kyo also left comments such as "Beautiful Lady" and "It was so beautiful for a woman," and Cho Yeo-jeong responded, "Thank you more pretty girl."

Actor Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the movie "parasite" at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the 21st. Cho Yeo-jeong, who poured tears as soon as his name was called, said, "At some point, I think I accepted acting as a crush. I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved. I would love her more because it couldn’t be done. I don’t think I’ve been loved for this award today. I will love you as hard as I am now. "