"The killer is Baro you 2" Park Min-young "Lee Seung-gi joins? I'm glad I got a peer Friend...

Actor Park Min-young spoke of Lee Seung-gi, who newly joined The Beginner is Baro You!2On the morning of the 8th, CGV Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Netflix original series Barro you! Season 2 production presentation was held.Co-directors Cho Hyo-jin PD, Kim Joo-hyung PD and Kim Dong-jin PD, and cast members Yoo Jae-seok, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seung-gi, Park Min-young, Exo Sehun and Kim Se-jung attended.Park Min-young said of Lee Seung-gis joining, It was so good that a friend was born.I feel like I got a lot of money because I came to my age.  It was fun and I learned a lot. Lee Seung-gi also said, I have met a few times before at the awards ceremony, but I got close to this opportunity.Baro you! Is Netflixs first Korean entertainment, and after the release of last season 1, I was loved by fans all over the world.The new season will be joined by National Hurdang Lee Seung-gi, heralding a more powerful chemistry; it will be released via Netflix today (8th).

Actor Park Min-young spoke of Lee Seung-gi, who newly joined 'The Beginner is Baro You!2'

On the morning of the 8th, CGV Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Netflix original series 'Barro you!' Season 2 production presentation was held. Co-directors Cho Hyo-jin PD, Kim Joo-hyung PD and Kim Dong-jin PD, and cast members Yoo Jae-seok, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seung-gi, Park Min-young, Exo Sehun and Kim Se-jung attended.

Park Min-young said of Lee Seung-gi's joining, "It was so good that a Friend was born. I feel like I got a lot of money because I came to my age. "" It was fun and I learned a lot. "

Lee Seung-gi also said, "I have met a few times before at the awards ceremony, but I got close to this opportunity."

Baro you!' Is Netflix's first Korean entertainment, and after the release of last season 1, I was loved by fans all over the world. The new season will be joined by "National Hurdang" Lee Seung-gi, heralding a more powerful chemistry; it will be released via Netflix today (8th).