"Woodasa" Park Seo-joon Resembls Park Yeon-su's blind date man "Best of the women I've ever met in a blind date"

Park Yeon-su came out as the first blind date in Udasa.The second day of the MBN entertainment program, Can We Love Again, which was broadcast on the 20th, was portrayed.Park Yeon-su, who was waiting for Blind date man to resemble Park Seo-joon, was as nervous as he could.Park Yeon-su was nervous, saying, Is not the original man supposed to come and wait first?Park Yeon-su, who met a blind date, said, What is your age? It looks like thirty-nine. I am your sister.Blind date man looked surprised, Who is it?Park Yeon-su said, I did a divorce, I have two children and I have been raising children, and I have been in divorce for about five years.I couldnt meet a man because I had a child, he said. I was worried about coming out here.Blind date man, who heard such a word, said, I have thought about it.I can think that it will get worse, but I think that people are more important than that, he said.He said, I think I am the most beautiful of the blind date people.

Park Yeon-su came out as the first blind date in 'Udasa'.

The second day of the MBN entertainment program, Can We Love Again, which was broadcast on the 20th, was portrayed.

Park Yeon-su, who was waiting for blind date man to resemble Park Seo-joon, was as nervous as he could. Park Yeon-su was nervous, saying, "Is not the original man supposed to come and wait first?"

Park Yeon-su, who met a blind date, said, "What is your age? It looks like thirty-nine. I am your sister." blind date man looked surprised, "Who is it?"

Park Yeon-su said, “I did a divorce, I have two children and I have been raising children, and I have been in divorce for about five years.”

“I couldn’t meet a man because I had a child,” he said. “I was worried about coming out here.”

blind date man, who heard such a word, said, "I have thought about it. “I can think that it will get worse, but I think that people are more important than that,” he said. He said, "I think I am the most beautiful of the blind date people."