'Udasa' Park Yeon-su, Park Seo-joonSimilar blind date news "I'll go out"

Park Yeon-sus interest in blind date news that the city or is a Park Seo-joon look like has exploded.The second day was drawn in the MBN entertainment Can We Love Again (Udasa) broadcast on the 20th.The morning was bright after the hot chatter night; on the second day, Park Eun-hye was the first to wake up and prepare for breakfast.Park Yeon-soo and Kim Kyung-ran also rose to the kitchen as they were in their pajamas, especially the members who showed up to 100 pros in Sundae,We are naked, he said.Park Yeon-soo was cold-sweeting his swollen eyes with an ice pack and said, My eyes are swollen when I go out of blind date, Im screwed.Last night, Park Eun-hye said in a blind date story, I think first that there will be a man who will love children more than his father. Kim Kyung-ran said, Will you meet me with a defect in divorce?I was worried.However, Park Eun-hye said, How tall is it? Park Eun-hye said, I am laughing when Shin Dong-yeop said that the city or resembles Park Seo-joon.Can we love again captures the broadcast screen

Park Yeon-su's interest in blind date news that The city or is a Park Seo-joon look like has exploded.

The second day was drawn in the MBN entertainment "Can We Love Again (Udasa)" broadcast on the 20th.

The morning was bright after the hot chatter night; on the second day, Park Eun-hye was the first to wake up and prepare for breakfast. Park Yeon-soo and Kim Kyung-ran also rose to the kitchen as they were in their pajamas, especially the members who showed up to 100 pros in Sundae, We are naked," he said.

Park Yeon-soo was cold-sweeting his swollen eyes with an ice pack and said, "My eyes are swollen when I go out of blind date, I'm screwed."

Last night, Park Eun-hye said in a blind date story, "I think first that there will be a man who will love children more than his father." Kim Kyung-ran said, "Will you meet me with a defect in divorce? "I was worried. However, Park Eun-hye said, "How tall is it?" Park Eun-hye said, "I am laughing when Shin Dong-yeop said that The city or resembles Park Seo-joon.

'Can we love again' captures the broadcast screen