Cho Yeo-jeong' in Tears, Jung Woo-sung' in Joy .. What are the impressions of the Blue Dragon Film Awards?

Actor Cho Yeo-jeong (38) and Jung Woo-sung (47) won the Best Actress Award and Best Actor Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.On this day, Cho Yeo-jeong failed to control the flowing tears. I did not think I would receive the Best Actress Award.I really didnt know. I loved the character parasites, and I loved them a lot (parasites) and I thought it was a great movie and so much loved and unrealistic.The prime minister did not expect anything at all.At one point, I think I just accepted acting as an unrequited person, and I have been in love with acting with the idea that I can be abandoned at any time.I think it was my driving force that love could never be done.  I will not think that love was done by receiving this award.It is obvious, but I will continue to walk silently and really silently.I will love you as hard as I am now. I finished with a phrase from the parasite I am deadly serious (I am really serious). Jung Woo-sung of the movie Innocent Witness said, I thought I wanted to play this word that I thought I would get parasites, but I did not know it would really happen.I wanted you to receive the prize today, but I am so grateful and trembling because the wind of Kyung Kyu Hyung became a reality, he said. I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot and received the first prize.I was awarded this award because I didnt plan and dream, he said.I thanked my colleague Actor Kim Hyang Ki and the director.I think a man who is watching this trophy on TV at home and my friend Lee Jung-jae will be happy with me, he concluded.Meanwhile, Bong Joon-hos film Parasites won five awards, including Best Picture at the Blue Dragon Film Awards this year.Next is the list of awards▲ Best Picture = Parasites ▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung ▲ Best Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho), Best Supporting Actor Award = Cho Woo-jin (National Day of Bankruptcy), Best Supporting Actress Award = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)▲ New Man Idol = Park Hae-soo (quantum physics), New Man actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor) ▲ New Man Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job ▲ Technical Award = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit) ▲ Shooting Lighting Award = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids), Music Award = Kim Tae Sung (Sabaha), Art Award = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling) ▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sang Sik and Park Hyung Sik and Lim Yoon A ▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo Jin (Milk)

Actor Cho Yeo-jeong (38) and Jung Woo-sung (47) won the Best Actress Award and Best Actor Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.

On this day, Cho Yeo-jeong failed to control the flowing tears. "I did not think I would receive the Best Actress Award. I really didn’t know.” “I loved the character parasites, and I loved them a lot (parasites) and I thought it was a great movie and so much loved and unrealistic. The prime minister did not expect anything at all.”

“At one point, I think I just accepted acting as an unrequited person, and I have been in love with acting with the idea that I can be abandoned at any time. I think it was my driving force that love could never be done. "" I will not think that love was done by receiving this award. It is obvious, but I will continue to walk silently and really silently. I will love you as hard as I am now. "I finished with a phrase from the parasite" I am deadly serious (I am really serious). "

Jung Woo-sung of the movie Innocent Witness said, "I thought I wanted to play this word that I thought I would get parasites, but I did not know it would really happen."

"I wanted you to receive the prize today, but I am so grateful and trembling because the wind of Kyung Kyu Hyung became a reality," he said. "I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot and received the first prize. “I was awarded this award because I didn’t plan and dream,” he said.

I thanked my colleague Actor Kim Hyang Ki and the director. “I think a man who is watching this trophy on TV at home and my friend Lee Jung-jae will be happy with me,” he concluded.

Meanwhile, Bong Joon-ho's film Parasites won five awards, including Best Picture at the Blue Dragon Film Awards this year.

Next is the list of awards

▲ Best Picture = Parasites ▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sungBest Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)

▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho), Best Supporting Actor Award = Cho Woo-jin (National Day of Bankruptcy), Best Supporting Actress Award = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)

▲ New Man Idol = Park Hae-soo (quantum physics), New Man actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor) ▲ New Man Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)

▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job ▲ Technical Award = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit) ▲ Shooting Lighting Award = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)

▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids), Music Award = Kim Tae Sung (Sabaha), Art Award = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)

▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling) ▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sang Sik and Park Hyung Sik and Lim Yoon A ▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo Jin (Milk)