'Simpoyu' EXO Chen, Jo Jung-chi and The and 'Twelve Chench' formed. Will The first Busan My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version succeed?

EXO Chens first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version preparation process will be released as a full version through V OLizzynal Simpoyu - Chen (produced SM C & C, directed by Kim Soo-hyun).EXOs video recorder Simpoyu - Chen contains the All States My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour designed by Chen.Chen is said to have planned an All States My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour to breathe close to the audience and give comfort and happiness.Previously, the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour, Busan, was released to the music Friend with the appearance of Chen, who was happy to meet Ten Centire The.While EXO Chen, Jo Jung-chi and Ten Centire The met to form Twelve Chench, the Simpoyu - Chen, which is broadcasted today (6th), shows Chen and music friends searching for the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Chen is responsible for the selection of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performances, from the composition of the performance.From opening to perfect closing, you can see Chen who is constantly troubled and practicing for My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Meanwhile, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version On the day of the performance, it was reported that there was a non-speech in Busan.If it rains, the audience will not gather, so it may be difficult to perform My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.Attention is focusing on whether Chen could have successfully completed the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version stage, which he prepared hard.On the other hand, the V OLizynal Simpoyu - Chen, which predicts the healing time line with My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version, which stimulates Chens charm and emotion, is released exclusively on V-App and Naver TV every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm.SM C&C offer

EXO Chen's first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version preparation process will be released as a full version through V OLizzynal Simpoyu - Chen (produced SM C & C, directed by Kim Soo-hyun).

EXO's video recorder 'Simpoyu - Chen' contains The All states My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour designed by Chen. Chen is said to have planned an All states My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour to breaThe close to The audience and give comfort and happiness. Previously, The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour, 'Busan', was released to The music Friend with The appearance of Chen, who was happy to meet Ten Centire The.

While EXO Chen, Jo Jung-chi and Ten Centire The met to form 'Twelve Chench', The 'Simpoyu - Chen', which is broadcasted today (6th), shows Chen and music Friends searching for The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version. Chen is responsible for The selection of My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version performances, from The composition of The performance. From opening to perfect closing, you can see Chen who is constantly troubled and practicing for My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version.

Meanwhile, My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version On The day of The performance, it was reported that There was a non-speech in Busan. If it rains, The audience will not gaTher, so it may be difficult to perform My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version. Attention is focusing on wheTher Chen could have successfully completed The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version stage, which he prepared hard.

On The oTher hand, The V OLizynal 'Simpoyu - Chen', which predicts The healing time line with My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version, which stimulates Chen's charm and emotion, is released exclusively on V-App and Naver TV every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm.

SM C&C offer