"Shuzhou" Choi Siwon, re-apology..."Hong Kong, I haven't changed my mind that it's part of China."

Choi Choi Siwon said through his Weibo on the day, I recently apologize for hurting your heart with my wrong behavior on Twitter Inc.As an entertainer, I have forsaken the expectations and trust you have given me, and I am deeply remorseful and sick about it, he said.I have never denied or tried to change the idea and position that Hong Kong is an inseparable part of China, he said. I finally apologize to you again.Im sorry, he said.Choi Choi Siwon retweeted an interview with CNN in the US after Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police shot during a Hong Kong protest on his Twitter Inc. on the 24th.China netizens accepted Choi Siwon as supporting the Hong Kong protest, and expressed displeasure and expressed a series of protests.As China netizens protested, Choi Siwon deleted the tweet and posted it on his Weibo to explain it.I have confirmed what happened at Twitter Inc., he told Weibo, and I just expressed my interest (in the Hong Kong situation) in the hope that the (Hong Kongs) chaos and violence will end as soon as possible.Despite Choi Choi Siwons explanation, the situation has grown, with Choi Siwon fan club in Baidu, Chinas largest portal, closing the official Weibo on the 25th.No one, no matter what, can change our position, the fan club said in a notice posted on Weibo. We would never have conceded, and Choi Siwon fan club ended up in a big love (love for idols), starting with a little love (love for idols).The fan club Weibo has more than 90,000 followers.sympathy mediaIm deeply sorry for for abandoning my expectations, Im hurting myself.

Choi Choi Siwon said through his Weibo on the day, "I recently apologize for hurting your heart with my wrong behavior on Twitter Inc." “As an entertainer, I have forsaken the expectations and trust you have given me, and I am deeply remorseful and sick about it,” he said.

"I have never denied or tried to change the idea and position that Hong Kong is an inseparable part of China," he said. "I finally apologize to you again. I'm sorry," he said.

Choi Choi Siwon retweeted an interview with CNN in the US after Patrick Chow, who was seriously injured by a police shot during a Hong Kong protest on his Twitter Inc. on the 24th.

China netizens accepted Choi Siwon as supporting the Hong Kong protest, and expressed displeasure and expressed a series of protests.

As China netizens protested, Choi Siwon deleted the tweet and posted it on his Weibo to explain it. "I have confirmed what happened at Twitter Inc.," he told Weibo, "and I just expressed my interest (in the Hong Kong situation) in the hope that the (Hong Kong's) chaos and violence will end as soon as possible."

Despite Choi Choi Siwon's explanation, the situation has grown, with Choi Siwon fan club in Baidu, China's largest portal, closing the official Weibo on the 25th.

“No one, no matter what, can change our position,” the fan club said in a notice posted on Weibo. “We would never have conceded, and Choi Siwon fan club ended up in a big love (love for idols), starting with a little love (love for idols).

The fan club Weibo has more than 90,000 followers.

sympathy media

"I'm deeply sorry for for abandoning my expectations, I'm hurting myself."