Choi Siwon, Hong Kong Protests support article I pressed sympathy Among fans Protest .. Again apology

Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fansChoi Siwon said on his official Weibo on the 26th, I apologize for the disappointment and emotional injury of wrong behavior on Twitter.Hong Kong did not deny the idea and position that it was part of Chinas inseparableness, he said.Choi Siwon, who said on the 24th, I expressed my concern about the behavior itself in the hope that the violence and confusion of the Hong Kong protest would calm down, and posted a first apology saying, I sincerely apologize to those who are disappointed by this action.Meanwhile, Choi Siwon was controversial after he was hit by a police gun during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th, and liked Patrick Chows interview article.China fans are not calming their anger despite Choi Siwons apology

Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fans

Choi Siwon said on his official Weibo on the 26th, "I apologize for the disappointment and emotional injury of wrong behavior on Twitter."

Hong Kong did not deny the idea and position that it was part of China’s inseparableness,” he said.

Choi Siwon, who said on the 24th, "I expressed my concern about the behavior itself in the hope that the violence and confusion of the Hong Kong Protest would calm down," and posted a first apology saying, "I sincerely apologize to those who are disappointed by this action."

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon was controversial after he was hit by a police gun during the Hong Kong Protest on the 24th, and liked Patrick Chow's interview article. China fans are not calming their anger despite Choi Siwon's apology