Choi Choi Siwon, second apology to middle fans "Hong Kong is part of China...sorry"

Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fans, posting two apologys for harsh accusationsOn the 26th, Choi Siwon apologized for the disappointment and hurting feelings in Twitter Inc. through Wei Bo.I have not denied or changed the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of Chinas inseparable; as an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for for forsaken the expectations and trust that you have given me.I want to apologize to everyone once again. Choi Siwon said on the 24th, I saw a controversy caused by an incident on Twitter Inc.I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. However, even in public apology, China fans are showing group action movements, such as boycotting Choi Siwons activities.Meanwhile, Choi Siwon was subject to controversy after pressing a like on an interview article by Patrick Cha Du-ri, who was seriously injured by a police officer during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.Cha Du-ri was shot by police while protesting in Hong Kong Saiwanho and had surgery to remove a portion of his right kidney and liver.I can kill people with bullets, but I can not kill faith, he told CNN.The citizens of Hong Kong are getting braver against the Hong Kong government.

Super Junior Choi Siwon apologises to China fans, posting two apologys for harsh accusations

On the 26th, Choi Siwon apologized for the disappointment and hurting feelings in Twitter Inc. through Wei Bo. I have not denied or changed the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of China's inseparable; as an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for for forsaken the expectations and trust that you have given me. I want to apologize to everyone once again. "

Choi Siwon said on the 24th, "I saw a controversy caused by an incident on Twitter Inc. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. "

However, even in public apology, China fans are showing group action movements, such as boycotting Choi Siwon's activities.

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon was subject to controversy after pressing a "like" on an interview article by Patrick Cha Du-ri, who was seriously injured by a police officer during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th. Cha Du-ri was shot by police while protesting in Hong Kong Saiwanho and had surgery to remove a portion of his right kidney and liver. "I can kill people with bullets, but I can not kill faith," he told CNN. The citizens of Hong Kong are getting braver against the Hong Kong government.”