Choi Choi Siwon apple, Hong Kong protests sympathy .. The second apple 'Why?'

Super Junior Choi Siwon expressed sympathy for the post supporting the Hong Kong protest and apologized again after being criticized by China netizens.Choi Siwon said on his Webo (Chinas largest SNS) on the 26th, I apologize for the recent disappointment and hurting my feelings by wrong behavior on Twitter Inc. He said, I did not deny or change the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of Chinas inseparable.As an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for the loss of the expectations and trust you have given me, Choi Siwon added. I want to once again express my deepest apology to everyone.Choi Choi Siwon was shot by a police officer during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th, and he was in a serious condition. He hit a like on his Twitter Inc. and bought the cause of China fans.In an interview with CNN on the same day, he said, I can kill people with bullets, but I can not kill my faith. He once again expressed his support for the Hong Kong demonstration.After receiving strong criticism from China fans, Choi Siwon saw controversy over the incident at Twitter Inc.I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. However, on the 25th, one of the Choi Siwon fan clubs in China announced the closure of the SNS account, and China fans continued to boycott Choi Siwons activities.China fans continued to criticize the apology, saying, Apology is not enough. In the end, Choi Siwon delivered his second apology through his Weibo the next day.Photo = DB

Super Junior Choi Siwon expressed sympathy for the post supporting the Hong Kong protest and apologized again after being criticized by China netizens.

Choi Siwon said on his Webo (China's largest SNS) on the 26th, "I apologize for the recent disappointment and hurting my feelings by wrong behavior on Twitter Inc." He said, "I did not deny or change the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of China's inseparable."

“As an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for the loss of the expectations and trust you have given me,” Choi Siwon added. “I want to once again express my deepest apology to everyone.”

Choi Choi Siwon was shot by a police officer during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th, and he was in a serious condition. He hit a 'like' on his Twitter Inc. and bought the cause of China fans. In an interview with CNN on the same day, he said, "I can kill people with bullets, but I can not kill my faith." He once again expressed his support for the Hong Kong demonstration.

After receiving strong criticism from China fans, Choi Siwon saw controversy over the incident at Twitter Inc. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of the act, which I did in the hope that violence and confusion would calm down. "

However, on the 25th, one of the Choi Siwon fan clubs in China announced the closure of the SNS account, and China fans continued to boycott Choi Siwon's activities. China fans continued to criticize the apology, saying, "Apology is not enough." In the end, Choi Siwon delivered his second apology through his Weibo the next day.

Photo = DB