Sunmi, 'Self-illumination' on Car Parking chin...'headlight-class glows'

On the 27th, Sunmi took four photos with his Cold article on his Instagram.In the photo, Sunmi is wearing a black lace dress and a leather walker, and she has fashion with khaki padding matching black encyclopedia costumes.Especially, I gave a point with a neatly tied head and a red lip, and it was chic.The netizens commented, Sunmi is so cool, I always support you, My sister is careful, and Fighting! I love you today.Meanwhile, Sunmi is currently communicating with fans with V LIVE Miyane Cam.

On the 27th, Sunmi took four photos with his "Cold" article on his Instagram.

In the photo, Sunmi is wearing a black lace dress and a leather walker, and she has fashion with khaki padding matching black encyclopedia costumes.

Especially, I gave a point with a neatly tied head and a red lip, and it was chic.

The netizens commented, "Sunmi is so cool, I always support you," "My sister is careful," and "Fighting! I love you today."

Meanwhile, Sunmi is currently communicating with fans with V LIVE 'Miyane Cam'.