Song Yoo-jung, 'Handsome and pretty' is a horse for Song Yoo-jung

The beauty pictorial by actor Song Yoo-jung has been released.On the 22nd, the fashion magazine Nylon released a picture of Song Yoo-jung, which decorated the beauty picture in the December issue.Song Yoo-jung, who is playing Jung Ji-woo in My Name, showed off his unique Handsome and Pretty charm in this picture.I was impressed by digesting various colors in my own style.In an interview after the photo shoot, Song Yoo-jung revealed various tips from how to manage short hair style, home care, and many beauty brand muse.On the other hand, Song Yoo-jung played Jung Ji-woo in the playlist web drama To My Name.
The beauty pictorial by actor Song Yoo-jung has been released.On the 22nd, the fashion magazine Nylon released a picture of Song Yoo-jung, which decorated the beauty picture in the December issue.Song Yoo-jung, who is playing Jung Ji-woo in My Name, showed off his unique Handsome and Pretty charm in this picture.I was impressed by digesting various colors in my own style.In an interview after the photo shoot, Song Yoo-jung revealed various tips from how to manage short hair style, home care, and many beauty brand muse.On the other hand, Song Yoo-jung played Jung Ji-woo in the playlist web drama To My Name.

The Beauty pictorial by actor Song Yoo-jung has been released.

On the 22nd, the fashion magazine Nylon released a picture of Song Yoo-jung, which decorated the Beauty picture in the December issue.

Song Yoo-jung, who is playing Jung Ji-woo in My Name, showed off his unique 'Handsome and pretty' charm in this picture. I was impressed by digesting various colors in my own style.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Song Yoo-jung revealed various tips from how to manage short hair style, home care, and many Beauty brand muse.

On the other hand, Song Yoo-jung played Jung Ji-woo in the playlist web drama 'To My Name'.