Song Hye-kyo, "I will always remember the love I sent" to celebrate my birthday at home and abroad

Actor Song Hye-kyo thanked fans for their birthday celebrationSong Hye-kyo posted a message to fans who celebrated their birthday through the Personal Instagram Story on November 22.Song Hye-kyo said, I am grateful to all Korean and overseas fans for celebrating their birthday, he said. I will always remember the love I sent to me.Song Hye-kyo was born 22nd November in 1982.Song Hye-kyo China Fandom Baiduba opened a painting classroom for love for children with hearing impairments at special schools in the name of Song Hye-kyo, and the Korea Fan Club posted a birthday celebration advertisement on the Times Square signboard in New York, USA.Park Su-in
Actor Song Hye-kyo thanked fans for their birthday celebrationSong Hye-kyo posted a message to fans who celebrated their birthday through the Personal Instagram Story on November 22.Song Hye-kyo said, I am grateful to all Korean and overseas fans for celebrating their birthday, he said. I will always remember the love I sent to me.Song Hye-kyo was born 22nd November in 1982.Song Hye-kyo China Fandom Baiduba opened a painting classroom for love for children with hearing impairments at special schools in the name of Song Hye-kyo, and the Korea Fan Club posted a birthday celebration advertisement on the Times Square signboard in New York, USA.Park Su-in

Actor Song Hye-kyo thanked fans for their birthday celebration

Song Hye-kyo posted a message to fans who celebrated their birthday through the Personal Instagram Story on November 22.

Song Hye-kyo said, "I am grateful to all Korean and overseas fans for celebrating their birthday," he said. "I will always remember the love I sent to me."

Song Hye-kyo was born 22nd November in 1982. Song Hye-kyo China Fandom Baiduba opened a painting classroom for love for children with hearing impairments at special schools in the name of Song Hye-kyo, and the Korea Fan Club posted a birthday celebration advertisement on the Times Square signboard in New York, USA.

Park Su-in