'Some day' Kim Young-Dae X Lee Na-eun, 'Secret' Male and female characters' thrilling two-shot

Kim Young-Dae posted two photos on his SNS on the 20th with a hashtag called # How I Found Haru.In the public photos, Kim Young-dae, who looks at April Na-eun affectionately, is shown.MBC How I Found Haru in the three high school uniform wearing two mens visuals captivate the eye.Kim Young-dae and Na-eun are appearing in MBC How to Discover Haru as the man and woman main characters in the comic Secret Oh Nam Ju and Yeojuda.Meanwhile, the MBC drama How I Discovered Haru ends with 31 to 32 episodes broadcast today (21st). It airs at 8:55 p.m.
Kim Young-Dae posted two photos on his SNS on the 20th with a hashtag called # How I Found Haru.In the public photos, Kim Young-dae, who looks at April Na-eun affectionately, is shown.MBC How I Found Haru in the three high school uniform wearing two mens visuals captivate the eye.Kim Young-dae and Na-eun are appearing in MBC How to Discover Haru as the man and woman main characters in the comic Secret Oh Nam Ju and Yeojuda.Meanwhile, the MBC drama How I Discovered Haru ends with 31 to 32 episodes broadcast today (21st). It airs at 8:55 p.m.

Kim Young-Dae posted two photos on his SNS on the 20th with a hashtag called "# How I Found Haru".

In the public photos, Kim Young-Dae, who looks at April Na-eun affectionately, is shown. MBC 'How I Found Haru' in the three high school uniform wearing two men's visuals captivate the eye.

Kim Young-Dae and Na-eun are appearing in MBC 'How to Discover Haru' as the man and woman main characters in the comic 'Secret' Oh Nam Ju and Yeojuda.

Meanwhile, the MBC drama "How I Discovered Haru" ends with 31 to 32 episodes broadcast today (21st). It airs at 8:55 p.m.