Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "style of lavishly expressing affection to GFriend"

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, the members introduced their own story of Our Love Story, which is about Ji Suk-jins Our Love Story, We married our current wife with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-kook said, I am a style that expresses affection to my girlfriend. If GFriend is in front of me, I keep taking pictures.Then GFriend avoids saying, Why do you shoot? Then he says, I have to shoot pretty things. Yoo Jae-Suk, who was exceptionally cheering among the members who were amazed at this, proved Kim Jong-kooks romantic story by adding, The not sure inner work at X-Men did not just come from anywhere.Then, Jeon So-min also released the Our Love Story, which he had heart-throbbing. He said, My ex-boyfriend said to me, You break ramen pretty while eating the stew.So after that, if you look at ramen, it is wealth. The love story of the members of Running Man can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, the members introduced their own story of Our Love Story, which is about Ji Suk-jin's Our Love Story, "We married our current wife with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk".

Kim Jong-kook said, "I am a style that expresses affection to my girlfriend." "If GFriend is in front of me, I keep taking pictures. Then GFriend avoids saying, 'Why do you shoot?' Then he says, 'I have to shoot pretty things.' " Yoo Jae-Suk, who was exceptionally cheering among the members who were amazed at this, proved Kim Jong-kook's romantic story by adding, "The 'not sure' inner work at 'X-Men' did not just come from anywhere."

Then, Jeon So-min also released the Our Love Story, which he had “heart-throbbing.” He said, “My ex-boyfriend said to me, ‘You break ramen pretty’ while eating the stew. So after that, if you look at ramen, it is wealth. "

The love story of the members of Running Man can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.