Ock Joo-hyun, Cho Yeo-jeong Best Actress Award Award "much happy"...Song Hye-kyo and Sung Yu-ri and Lee Jin also 'congratulations'

Singer Ock Joo-hyun is thrilled that his best friend, Cho Yeo-jeong, won the Best Actress Award for the Blue Dragon Film Award.Ock Joo-hyun said on his SNS on the 22nd, I said that I would like to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video.A deep person who has been long, not just hard, but mulling and silently and sincerely polishing himself in a long time,I sincerely respect both human Cho Yeo-jeong and actor Cho Yeo-jeong. Oh, I am so happy. Congratulations with me, Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award Cho Yeo-jeong.Hello, parasite, Cho Yeo-jeong said, taking a video of all the awards and comments.In the post of Ock Joo-hyun, Sung Yu-ri said, I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor.Lee Jin said, It is really cool. Our journey. Song Hye-kyo congratulated Ock Joo-hyun on his post.Ock Joo-hyun SNS

Singer Ock Joo-hyun is thrilled that his best friend, Cho Yeo-jeong, won the Best Actress Award for the Blue Dragon Film Award.

Ock Joo-hyun said on his SNS on the 22nd, "I said that I would like to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video. A deep person who has been long, not just 'hard', but mulling and silently and sincerely polishing himself in a long time,

I sincerely respect both human Cho Yeo-jeong and actor Cho Yeo-jeong. Oh, I am so happy. "

“Congratulations with me, Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award Cho Yeo-jeong. "Hello, parasite," Cho Yeo-jeong said, taking a video of all the Awards and comments.

In the post of Ock Joo-hyun, Sung Yu-ri said, "I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor." Lee Jin said, "It is really cool. Our journey." Song Hye-kyo congratulated Ock Joo-hyun on his post.

Ock Joo-hyun SNS