Ock Joo-hyun, Cho Yeo-jeong Best Actress Award Awards thrilled...Sung Yu-ri and Lee Jin and Song Hye-kyo also 'congratulations'

Singer Ock Joo-hyun is thrilled with best actor Cho Yeo-jeongs Best Actor Award for Blue Dragon Film.Sung Yu-ri, Lee Jin and Song Hye-kyo also celebrated Cho Yeo-jeongs awards together.Ock Joo-hyun said on his 21st day of his instagram that he was meaningful to attend but he could still receive it, so Take it.I took it after the end of the candidate video with the order , The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award Award Award Award was posted.Ock Joo-hyun said, I am deeply respectful of the deep man who has been matured and polished in a long time, not just hard work, but in a long time, and the actor Cho Yeo-jeong as well.Congratulations together, he said, and was truly pleased with the awards of Cho Yeo-jeong.Cho Yeo-jeong, Ock Joo-hyun and close actor Song Hye-kyo also shared the joy of the awards by pressing Like.Sung Yu-ri said, I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor, Lee Jin said, It is really cool and our journey.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award for the film Parasite.I think I did not know that the Best Actress Award category was a parasite, said Cho Yeo-jeong, who was fortunate. At some point, I think I accepted acting as a crush.I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved.I would love her more because it couldnt be done. I dont think Ive been loved for this award today.I will love you as hard as I am now.
Singer Ock Joo-hyun is thrilled with best actor Cho Yeo-jeongs Best Actor Award for Blue Dragon Film.Sung Yu-ri, Lee Jin and Song Hye-kyo also celebrated Cho Yeo-jeongs awards together.Ock Joo-hyun said on his 21st day of his instagram that he was meaningful to attend but he could still receive it, so Take it.I took it after the end of the candidate video with the order , The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award Award Award Award was posted.Ock Joo-hyun said, I am deeply respectful of the deep man who has been matured and polished in a long time, not just hard work, but in a long time, and the actor Cho Yeo-jeong as well.Congratulations together, he said, and was truly pleased with the awards of Cho Yeo-jeong.Cho Yeo-jeong, Ock Joo-hyun and close actor Song Hye-kyo also shared the joy of the awards by pressing Like.Sung Yu-ri said, I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor, Lee Jin said, It is really cool and our journey.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award for the film Parasite.I think I did not know that the Best Actress Award category was a parasite, said Cho Yeo-jeong, who was fortunate. At some point, I think I accepted acting as a crush.I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved.I would love her more because it couldnt be done. I dont think Ive been loved for this award today.I will love you as hard as I am now.

Singer Ock Joo-hyun is thrilled with best actor Cho Yeo-jeong's Best Actor Award for Blue Dragon Film. Sung Yu-ri, Lee Jin and Song Hye-kyo also celebrated Cho Yeo-jeong's Awards together.

Ock Joo-hyun said on his 21st day of his instagram that he was "meaningful to attend" but he could still receive it, so "Take it. I took it after the end of the candidate video with the order "," The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award "Best Actress Award Award Award Award was posted.

Ock Joo-hyun said, "I am deeply respectful of the deep man who has been matured and polished in a long time, not just 'hard work', but in a long time, and the actor Cho Yeo-jeong as well. Congratulations together, "he said, and was truly pleased with the Awards of Cho Yeo-jeong.

Cho Yeo-jeong, Ock Joo-hyun and close actor Song Hye-kyo also shared the joy of the Awards by pressing 'Like'. Sung Yu-ri said, "I am very proud and respectful of Cho Yeo-jeong actor," Lee Jin said, "It is really cool and our journey."

Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award for the film Parasite. "I think I did not know that the Best Actress Award category was a parasite," said Cho Yeo-jeong, who was fortunate. "At some point, I think I accepted acting as a crush. I was in love with the idea that I could be abandoned at any time, that love could not be achieved. I would love her more because it couldn’t be done. I don’t think I’ve been loved for this award today. I will love you as hard as I am now. "