Rain 'piece handsome' who looks full of charisma even as tired looks

Singer and Actor Rain reported on the latest days in LA.On Wednesday, Rain posted several photos and posts on his Instagram account.In the post, Rain said, I wait, wait and wait, and adapt for more than 10 days.I have been enthusiastically posting my photos with the article I have been raising # ten days # # Impression # Irritable #overoveroveragain #inLA for a long time.Rain, in particular, is eye-catching as he boasts a piece-like profile with a sleek jawline and a stiff nose.Rain appeared in MBC drama Welcome 2 Life which last September.

Singer and Actor Rain reported on the latest days in la.

On Wednesday, Rain posted several photos and posts on his Instagram account.

In the post, Rain said, "I wait, wait and wait, and adapt for more than 10 days. I have been enthusiastically posting my photos with the article "I have been raising # ten days # # Impression # Irritable #overoveroveragain #inla" for a long time.

Rain, in particular, is eye-catching as he boasts a piece-like profile with a sleek jawline and a stiff nose.

Rain appeared in MBC drama 'Welcome 2 Life' which last September.