Bae Suzy, Shin Yi Gift sidelined..."Be careful, my nose."

Bae Suzy posted a picture on his 18th day with an article entitled Be careful, my nose through his instagram.In the public photo, Bae Suzy shows off her beautiful side with her long hair down; Bae Suzy boasted long lashes and flawless white skin.Especially, the side line like the sculpture of Bae Suzy and the high nose attract many people.The fans cheered enthusiastically on the selfie boasting the goddess beauty of Bae Suzy through comments such as I was cut on the nose of the nose and I was sliding on the nose of Bae Suzy.Meanwhile, Bae Suzy is appearing on SBS gilt drama Bae Bond.

Bae Suzy posted a picture on his 18th day with an article entitled "Be careful, my nose" through his instagram.

In the public photo, Bae Suzy shows off her beautiful side with her long hair down; Bae Suzy boasted long lashes and flawless white skin. Especially, the side line like the sculpture of Bae Suzy and the high nose attract many people.

The fans cheered enthusiastically on the selfie boasting the goddess beauty of Bae Suzy through comments such as "I was cut on the nose of the nose" and "I was sliding on the nose of Bae Suzy".

Meanwhile, Bae Suzy is appearing on SBS gilt drama 'Bae Bond'.