The late Goo Hara Beebo sad entertainment industry ..comrades mourn and cancel schedule

The late singer Goo Hara died suddenly. The entertainment industry was in a mood for the sad bubo.According to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station, Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, at 6 p.m., and the cause of death was not known exactly.This mishap from Goo Hara has been a huge shock: he attempted extreme choice last May, and his best friend, the late Sulli, passed away last October.At the time of Sullis Death, he left a message saying, My sister will live hard for you, I will work hard. Goo Hara became a star in the sky without keeping that promise.Celebrity colleagues were left heartbroken by the sad news of Goo Hara, with Goo Haras singer seniors, Chanina and Gahee each saying: Its so sad, its really so madly sad.Ive sent my beautiful junior away again. Sad. Its painful. Its hard. Its sundown again today. Hugh. Our children must be protected, but our idols must be protected.Dont forget that someone always prays for you. Dindin, who has been close to the deceased, said, When I started to get more and more attention, you worried about me and told me to contact me if I had trouble.You are beautiful and shining, but I am sorry that I have not done anything and I am not helping. I am so sorry. In addition, singer and actor Soi, writer Heo Ji-woong, broadcaster Harisu, and actor Jung Il-woo commemorated the deceased through SNS.In particular, Heo Ji-woong said, Im not sick anymore. Im healthier than I need. So please dont cheer me up.Instead, take care of young people who are desperate because they can not find a place to go around. Please tell them it is not the end.The scheduled schedule was canceled. KBS 2TV The Walk of the Report, which was scheduled for 11 am on the 25th, was canceled.The production team of Walking The Report said, I am inevitably canceling the production presentation with the mourning of the sad B-Bo, so please understand.EXO, who is about to make a comeback with his regular 6th album on the 27th, will adjust the teeing schedule.SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, said, We have adjusted the schedule for EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad.I will announce it again later, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot.  I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased. Meanwhile, Goo Hara joined the group Kara as a new member in 2008, and actively acted as a second-generation representative girl group and a Korean girl group.He has also been closer to the public through drama and entertainment appearances. Recently, he made his solo debut album in Japan and held a fan meeting.If you have a hard-to-speak problem, such as depression, or if you have family and acquaintances who have such difficulties around you, you can get 24-hour expert counseling on the suicide prevention hotline 1577-0199, Hopes phone 1129, Lifes phone 1588-9191, and Youth phone call 1388.Photo = DB

The late singer Goo Hara died suddenly. The entertainment industry was in a mood for the sad bubo.

According to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station, Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, at 6 p.m., and the cause of Death was not known exactly.

This mishap from Goo Hara has been a huge shock: he attempted extreme choice last May, and his best friend, the late Sulli, passed away last October. At the time of Sulli's Death, he left a message saying, "My sister will live hard for you, I will work hard." Goo Hara became a star in the sky without keeping that promise.

Celebrity colleagues were left heartbroken by the sad news of Goo Hara, with Goo Hara's singer seniors, Chanina and Gahee each saying: "It's so sad, it's really so madly sad. I've sent my beautiful junior away again. Sad. It's painful. It's hard. "It's sundown again today. Hugh. Our children must be protected, but our idols must be protected. Don't forget that someone always prays for you. "

Dindin, who has been close to the deceased, said, "When I started to get more and more attention, you worried about me and told me to contact me if I had trouble. You are beautiful and shining, but I am sorry that I have not done anything and I am not helping. I am so sorry. "

In addition, singer and Actor Soi, writer Heo Ji-woong, broadcaster Harisu, and Actor Jung Il-woo commemorated the deceased through SNS. In particular, Heo Ji-woong said, "I'm not sick anymore. I'm healthier than I need. So please don't cheer me up. Instead, take care of young people who are desperate because they can not find a place to go around. Please tell them it is not the end.

The scheduled schedule was canceled. KBS 2TV 'The Walk of The Report', which was scheduled for 11 am on the 25th, was canceled. The production team of 'Walking The Report' said, "I am inevitably canceling the production presentation with the mourning of the sad B-Bo, so please understand."

EXO, who is about to make a comeback with his regular 6th album on the 27th, will adjust the teeing schedule. SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, said, "We have adjusted the schedule for EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad. I will announce it again later, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot. "" I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased. "

Meanwhile, Goo Hara joined the group Kara as a new member in 2008, and actively acted as a second-generation representative girl group and a Korean girl group. He has also been closer to the public through drama and entertainment appearances. Recently, he made his solo debut album in Japan and held a fan meeting.

If you have a hard-to-speak problem, such as depression, or if you have family and acquaintances who have such difficulties around you, you can get 24-hour expert counseling on the suicide prevention hotline 1577-0199, Hope's phone 1129, Life's phone 1588-9191, and Youth phone call 1388.

Photo = DB