Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "After marriage with Jason, 'Ten Days'...I collected money for the first time"

Comedian Hong Hyon-hee delivers on marriage life with husband JasonOn the afternoon of the 3rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man, Comedian Hong Hyon-hee and actor Park Ji-hyun were invited as guests and conducted Girl Finding Race.On this day, Hong Hyon-hee asked, Where is your sister, Yoo Jae-Suk? And said, Where should I look and talk?Yoo Jae-Suk was hiding in the park with a dressing penalty, and Kim Jong-guk added, Its too old to ride the line. You should not ride the line like this.The members then celebrated their marriage with their younger husband, Jason.Hong Hyon-hee said, I spent a year after marriage, I did my activities for 10 years. I collected money for the first time.In October, I am the first anniversary of marriage. Please applaud me.

Comedian Hong Hyon-hee delivers on marriage life with husband Jason

On the afternoon of the 3rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man', Comedian Hong Hyon-hee and actor Park Ji-hyun were invited as guests and conducted 'Girl Finding Race'.

On this day, Hong Hyon-hee asked, "Where is your sister, Yoo Jae-Suk?" And said, "Where should I look and talk?" Yoo Jae-Suk was hiding in the park with a dressing penalty, and Kim Jong-guk added, "It's too old to ride the line. You should not ride the line like this."

The members then celebrated their marriage with their younger husband, Jason. Hong Hyon-hee said, "I spent a year after marriage, I did my activities for 10 years." "I collected money for the first time."

"In October, I am the first anniversary of marriage. Please applaud me."