Seolhyun, 'My Europe' to watch the shots... 'Dan-Ami ending king'

maekyung.com news teamGroup AOA member and actor Seolhyun encouraged JTBC gilt drama My Europe to watch.Seolhyun released a photo on his instagram on the 8th with an article entitled My Europe tonight!In the photo posted, Seolhyun is wearing a hanbok and staring at the camera.Seolhyun usually communicates with his fans by releasing photos on his SNS.On the other hand, Seolhyun plays Han Hee-jae in JTBC drama My Europe

maekyung.com news team

group aoa member and actor Seolhyun encouraged JTBC gilt drama 'My Europe' to watch.

Seolhyun released a photo on his instagram on the 8th with an article entitled "My Europe tonight!"

In the photo posted, Seolhyun is wearing a hanbok and staring at the camera.

Seolhyun usually communicates with his fans by releasing photos on his SNS.

On the other hand, Seolhyun plays Han Hee-jae in JTBC drama 'My Europe'