Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Femalely Expressed Love" and Jeon So-min "Just Break Instant noodle"

In a recent recording, the members introduced their own exciting Our Love Story with the theme of Ji Suk-jins Our Love Story, We married our current wife with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-kook said, It is a style that expresses affection to a girlfriend generously. If GFriend is in front of him, he keeps taking pictures.Then GFriend avoids saying, Why do you shoot? Then he says, I have to shoot pretty things.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was exceptionally cheering among the members who were surprised, said, When I was X-Men, I do not know is not just from anywhere. Kim Jong-kooks Reversal story proved romantic.Jeon So-min also released the Our Love Story, which was heart-throbbing. My ex-boyfriend said to me, You break the Instant Noodle pretty while eating the stew.So after that, I look at the Instant Noodle and it is rich.

In a recent recording, the members introduced their own exciting Our Love Story with the theme of Ji Suk-jin's Our Love Story, "We married our current wife with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk".

Kim Jong-kook said, "It is a style that expresses affection to a girlfriend generously." "If GFriend is in front of him, he keeps taking pictures. Then GFriend avoids saying, "Why do you shoot?" Then he says, "I have to shoot pretty things." Yoo Jae-Suk, who was exceptionally cheering among the members who were surprised, said, "When I was 'X-Men', 'I do not know' is not just from anywhere." Kim Jong-kook's Reversal story proved romantic.

Jeon So-min also released the Our Love Story, which was 'heart-throbbing'. "My ex-boyfriend said to me, 'You break the Instant noodle pretty' while eating the stew. So after that, I look at the Instant noodle and it is rich. "