Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Just laying at home after parting ways with Couple"

Kang Han-Na recently said he had separated from Couple on SBS Running Man.On the 10th broadcast Running Man, singer Hyona, actor Kang Han-Na, gag woman Lee Guk-joo, and group Everglow appeared as guests.The race was decorated with a Mysterious Animal Farm.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, Did you not actively perform dramas, entertainments, etc.Im not very active right now, Kang Han-Na said. Im resting at home. Im lying too much and Im trying to buy a cervical pillow.Kang Han-Na once said in an interview in the past that he wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked if it was going well, Kang Han-Na said, It was only a year after Running Man last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.Haha said, I will meet my last love. So, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, I see one more person and the next person.Kang Han-Na said, I have been through it for a while, but Yoo Jae-Suk actively said that he would tell me how to overcome the breakup.Kim Jong-kook said, As soon as I broke up, I took the apartment stairs.When Shihyun said, I am going on a trip, Kim Jong-kook said, Can I talk about it? So Sihyun was embarrassed and laughed, saying, I did not travel.I like it, I havent thought about it, said Hyuna, who is in love with Dunn.Lee Guk-joo said, When you break up, you have to play like garbage. You have to go to Itaewon.

Kang Han-Na recently said he had separated from Couple on SBS Running Man'.

On the 10th broadcast Running Man, singer Hyona, actor Kang Han-Na, gag woman Lee Guk-joo, and group Everglow appeared as guests. The race was decorated with a Mysterious Animal Farm.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, "Did you not actively perform dramas, entertainments, etc." “I’m not very active right now,” Kang Han-Na said. “I’m resting at home. I’m lying too much and I’m trying to buy a cervical pillow.”

Kang Han-Na once said in an interview in the past that he wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked if it was going well, Kang Han-Na said, "It was only a year after Running Man' last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

Haha said, "I will meet my last love." So, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "I see one more person and the next person."

Kang Han-Na said, "I have been through it for a while," but Yoo Jae-Suk actively said that he would tell me how to overcome the breakup. Kim Jong-kook said, "As soon as I broke up, I took the apartment stairs." When Shihyun said, "I am going on a trip," Kim Jong-kook said, "Can I talk about it?" So Sihyun was embarrassed and laughed, saying, "I did not travel."

“I like it, I haven’t thought about it,” said Hyuna, who is in love with Dunn. Lee Guk-joo said, "When you break up, you have to play like garbage." "You have to go to Itaewon."