Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Recent Breakup With Couple"

Kang Han-Na recently said on SBS Running Man.Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Sihyun, who returned after a year, will appear as guests on Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 10th.Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man members for a long time.When Yoo Jae-seok asked, How did you come out again when you were busy with drama and entertainment these days? Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation and made the members laugh.Asked what she had been doing, Kang Han-Na said, Ive been lying down these days. Ive had a lot of time to stay still.I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurts. In the recent years, members and guests have told me how to overcome various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na. However, Kang Han-Na said, I am not so hard.I overcame the breakup, he said.Kang Han-Nas attitude to cope with the breakup can be confirmed at 5 pm on the 10th.

Kang Han-Na recently said on SBS Running Man'.

Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Sihyun, who returned after a year, will appear as guests on Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 10th.

Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man' members for a long time. When Yoo Jae-seok asked, "How did you come out again when you were busy with drama and entertainment these days?" Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation and made the members laugh.

Asked what she had been doing, Kang Han-Na said, “I’ve been lying down these days. I’ve had a lot of time to stay still. I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurts. "

In the recent years, members and guests have told me how to overcome various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na. However, Kang Han-Na said, "I am not so hard. “I overcame the breakup,” he said.

Kang Han-Na's attitude to cope with the breakup can be confirmed at 5 pm on the 10th.