EXO, Goo Hara Death mourning "Precise Tising"

EXO said on its official social networking service (SNS) on the 24th, Hello, Im going to adjust the schedule for the EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be a sad non-show.I will announce it again later, so please thank you for your long-awaited understanding. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. This is the mourning of the singer and actor Goo Hara of the group Kara who died on the afternoon of this afternoon.Hi!

EXO said on its official social networking service (SNS) on the 24th, "Hello, I'm going to adjust the schedule for the EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be a sad non-show. I will announce it again later, so please thank you for your long-awaited understanding. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. "

This is the mourning of the singer and Actor Goo Hara of the group Kara who died on the afternoon of this afternoon.

Hi!