Kang Han-Na "Recently broke up with Couple... I was just lying at home"

Singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, Actor Kang Han-Na and Gag Woman Lee Guk-ju appeared on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the 10th.Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Han-Na, Have you been active in the past with a lot of drama?Kang Han-Na said, Im not active. Im at home, resting a lot. Im lying at home. Im so lying that I need to buy a cervical pillow.My neck is stiff, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, Kang Han-Na said in an interview that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?Kang Han-Na confessed, I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the humorous response that he was not just lying still.Haha, who listened to this, comforted him, I will meet the last person now. Jung So-min said, When I see it, I think the next person is the last person.

Singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, Actor Kang Han-Na and Gag Woman Lee Guk-ju appeared on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the 10th.

Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Han-Na, "Have you been active in the past with a lot of Drama?"

Kang Han-Na said, “I’m not active. I’m at home, resting a lot. I’m lying at home. I’m so lying that I need to buy a cervical pillow. “My neck is stiff,” he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, "Kang Han-Na said in an interview that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?"

Kang Han-Na confessed, "I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime." The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the humorous response that he was not just lying still.

Haha, who listened to this, comforted him, "I will meet the last person now." Jung So-min said, "When I see it, I think the next person is the last person."